Something about to follow me home

jeeeep

Hooked
Been looking for a while, 2020 JT, 15800 miles, Max tow, Aux switches, EVO Quarter bumper, Warn winch (I'll need to order a controller), hardtop.
I like to use fog lamps, will look for a steel bumper or mount some on the EVO stubby.

I'd made an offer on it some time ago, last week the sales manager tried really hard to lock me into a deal below what they were asking but still not what I was willing to pay.

Got a call this morning asking if I was still in the market and got the deal I wanted ... patience, Christmas, the end of year and rain forcast for the next few days, all in my favor (y)

It's good to have great neighbors, called my neighbor and asked him if he would take me to the dealer, 40-minute drive in the rain, he hung out until the deal was done. (y)(y)

It'll stay stock... as I look at the BFG 37's still on their wheels that I recently took off the JLU, LOD rock rails in the garage, hmmm wonder if the AEV lift I took off the JLU will fit LOL

Front.jpg
JTSide.jpg
EVO_side.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been looking for a while, 2020 JT, 15800 miles, Max tow, Aux switches, EVO Quarter bumper, Warn winch (I'll need to order a controller), hardtop.
I like to use fog lamps, will look for a steel bumper or mount some on the EVO stubby.

I'd made an offer on it some time ago, last week the sales manager tried really hard to lock me into a deal below what they were asking but still not what I was willing to pay.

Got a call this morning asking if I was still in the market and got the deal I wanted ... patience, Christmas, the end of year and rain forcast for the next few days, all in my favor (y)

It's good to have great neighbors, called my neighbor and asked him if he would take me to the dealer, 40-minute drive in the rain, he hung out until the deal was done. (y)(y)

It'll stay stock... as I look at the BFG 37's still on their wheels that I recently took off the JL, LOD rock rails in the garage, hmmm wonder if the AEV lift I took off the JLU will fit LOL

View attachment 399535
View attachment 399536
View attachment 399537
Woohoo!! Congratulations to you 👍🏻🎉

jeeeep

Hooked
Woohoo!! Congratulations to you 👍🏻🎉
Thanks!
I was surprised it sat on the lot as long as it did.

I wonder if the stubby bumper and winch made people pass it up, the other 2 Sport models priced as high when I first saw this one had fewer functional features and higher mileage but sold quick.

Dale72

Hooked
Thanks!
I was surprised it sat on the lot as long as it did.

I wonder if the stubby bumper and winch made people pass it up, the other 2 Sport models priced as high when I first saw this one had fewer functional features and higher mileage but sold quick.
My blue gladiator was the same way. It sat on the lot for around 6 months before it was finally gone after I traded it.

Breer

Caught the Bug
Very nice! Pretty much exactly what I would want, great find. I don't know if I'd have that much patience lol!

Top Bottom