Some guys make me shake my head.

TrailBear

I was reading up on a local jeep forum, another member posted that they were excited to be getting a EVO long arm kit, another guy reply's that the kit was way over priced and incomplete! I shook my head the guy said oh you don't need to spend less the half of that and get just as much and just as good of a lift. He then justified putting people into a zone lift because he was up front with his customers telling them the shocks are shit. He also said by the look of it evo just copied poly performances lift and put their name on it. Ok so this is more of a rant, but I would like to thank Cindy and Eddie for creating a forum where anyone can join in and discuss jeeping and jeep mods without bias. As well as thank them both for creating such great videos so we can see how well the products they recommend work in the real world.

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

TrailBear

I just feel sorry for the people that listen to people like that guy!

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

it is called natural selection. those who choose to do things the "cheap" way, will be destined to want to upgrade! DO THINGS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!!

i do like my EVO... I mean Poly, eeeerrrrrrrr EVO front LCAs though. I just wish I would have just went straight to the source and saved myself a few grand.... :confused::confused::confused:

andrew -

Top Bottom