SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Noble Ale Works: Thursday - January 28th @ 6:00pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg

If you live in the Los Angeles, Orange County or even Northern San Diego areas, I'd like to invite you to join us over at Noble Ale Works in Anaheim on Thursday, January 28th at 6:00 pm. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, Noble is well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for everyone to dine from and for this Suds-n-Grub, they'll be featuring our very own WAYALIFE member mcpuck and his Mess Hall Canteen!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from the forum, eat some tasty food and refresh yourself with a mighty fine brew, please be sure to save the date and join us. :yup:

Where: Noble Ale Works
When: Thursday, January 28th @ 6:00pm

NOBLE ALE WORKS is located in Anaheim, California at the Stadium Plaza Business Park in the Platinum Triangle. They are conveniently located between the Angels Stadium and the Honda Center.

1621 S. Sinclair St. Ste B
Anaheim, CA 92806
714-634-BREW (2739)

Featured Food Truck:
MESS HALL CANTEEN

Who's Coming List:
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. AlStew
3. JeepFan & Gem Hunter
4. 10frank9
5. OverlanderJK
6. IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
7. RodCyn
8. JAGS
9. mcpuck & Rascal Rubi
10. oyoquem
11. MsGiggles
12. mo0s3 + 2 rigs
13. BadRhino
14. Slavens
15. Covered Wagon
16. BitBucket
17. ramin
18. Strainger
19. RanchoRubi & JK Highlander
20. wideglide2k
21. Just Jeeps & Crew
22. Gross-JK
23. taher2.1
24. Rivertoys
25. Joe Verastegui
26. RubiX1
27. JKRicky
28. aro
29. MXPXERJK
30. DMF
31. M_Savage
32. Nengrana

Maybe List:
1. flectarn
2. jesse3638
3. zombjep
4. Tombstone

We look forward to seeing you all there :beer:

Please add me to the going list as well please. Will be good to see everyone again and grab some beers. I'll finally get to try Mess Hall Canteen!

Please put me down as a maybe. I'll actually be driving home from San Diego that Thursday afternoon but gotta get clearance with the boss lady to hang around later.

I'm not sure where I'll be for the September 26th Suds-n-Grub, (check the Orig Post) :bleh: ,
but I'll try and make it out for the January 28th meet. :blush:

Sorry for the typo in the description, I got that fixed :crazyeyes:

Also, I just updated the list and looking forward to seeing you all there :thumb:

Yup, I'm in. Good beer, good food and six pack discussions. What more can't be asked for. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji482]

Rascal Rubi and I will be there. I guess that means I'll have to wash the jeep ... um, Hey JeepFan!

Top Bottom