So now I know I cant ask a question if it dosent pertain to just me, got it!

MericaMade

Anyone here know of a good and reputable engine Tech guy for the 3.6 in the Riverside Orange County area?

MericaMade

Your local dealership? They are who I would have my 3.6L looked at.
Yeah, they are the ones who caused more of a issue then a fix. Would prefer a jeep expert. Cams, sensors, and pigtails all replaced and Jeep still throwing cams and sensor codes causing limp mode.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are you saying they won't cover the work they did? Because, if I paid for them to fix something and the problem still existed, I would take my Jeep back and have the get it right.

MericaMade

Are you saying they won't cover the work they did? Because, if I paid for them to fix something and the problem still existed, I would take my Jeep back and have the get it right.
Yes I am saying that, but there is alot more to the story I dont want to go into. I was just wondering if there is another good tech that people know and trust in the area so we can take it in and get second opinions.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I am saying that, but there is alot more to the story I dont want to go into. I was just wondering if there is another good tech that people know and trust in the area so we can take it in and get second opinions.
I hate to say it but now a days, modern engine are disposable. They're throw-a-way items not worth working on. I think the 4.0L was the last real engine that Jeep made that you'd find someone who knows a lot about it. If you can find a different dealership, I would look into that. I've had the 3.6L in Rubicat worked on twice at two different dealerships and both did a good job. One was in Carlsbad, CA and the other was in Carson City, NV.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not my rig, she is doing just fine. Its a buddy who has had issues on and off and showed its ugly face in Sand Hollow last week.
LOL - wait, what?? This isn't even your Jeep you're inquiring about? Why not just have your buddy sign up and ask questions himself?

MericaMade

Ok, you're crazy. I asked a question for someone else that would help me or maybe others on here in the future as well. So now I know I cant ask a question if it dosent pertain to just me, got it!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ok, you're crazy. I asked a question for someone else that would help me or maybe others on here in the future as well. So now I know I cant ask a question if it dosent pertain to just me, got it!
That’s a bit of a stretch dude. I think your a cool dude from the little I talked but ever since that fiend douchbag left here a bunch of guys in the SoCal area left too. Kind of weird. I know I know, has to nothing to do with him. Your posting has gone way down and the little you do post is selling stuff for friends and asking questions for friends. Kind of weird. If that isn’t the case then cool, maybe Eddie is crazy but I’ve been around long enough to know what it and isn’t crazy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - no need to be a drama queen. I believe all I said is that "the best way I know of to get the best advice" or at least HERE on the forum, is to sign up and ask questions yourself. I also shared how I've "helped plenty of members on the forum with a lot more than just good advice in the past" and to be honest, I can probably be of big help now as well. That said, I don't just offer that kind of help to just anyone and you'll forgive me for not wanting to help just anyone.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:ROFLMAO: LOL - Oh my fricken god, I never figured you to be such a PUSSY but it all makes sense now... Welcome back Jerry. (y)

Jerry.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Tell your friend to grow some balls and post here as necessary. Honestly between this thread and the other shit you're helping sell for her, it's just weird. I have a fucking flip phone and I can still internet.

MericaMade

Why do you feel sorry for me Eddie? Asking for him doesn't mean it dosent help me too. To answer Adam, as far as selling stuff my goal was to help others get deals on stuff I have accumulated helping friends build their jeeps, thats why my post count has gone down, just been busy. I was only posting the products yourself and most approve of and want on here. You closed the for sale thread and I moved on, no big deal on my end. I heard what you said and didn't and woulden't do it again. I respected what you said and was just being honest and transparent and didn't think it would be a issue.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why do you feel sorry for me Eddie? Asking for him doesn't mean it dosent help me too.
LOL - Because you would choose to be friends with pathetic grown men who are too much of a pussy to post up on an internet forum. Also, not that you would care but if you ever needed the kind of help that I can provide, I no longer would offer it to you. (y)

With that said, just go away and for good already. You don't really want to be here and I assure you, nobody here will miss you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom