So many brush scratches, so many memories...

Taumsauk

Getting ready to turn the big 200k mark on the odometer (not including the 105k of flat-towing behind the family Winnebago) for my 2012 JKU Rubicon! Best vehicle I've ever owned... She's been offroad in almost every state except Hawaii and (shamefully) only needed "professional recovery" twice. :blush:

jeep_brush_scratches.jpg

I don't post all that much, but I count on y'all for your wisdom and experience often. :thumb:

-Eric
2012 JKU Rubicon
AEV 2.5" dualsport XT
Mopar "Winter Wheels" with 1" spacers
ShrockWorks armor

Welcome to WAL from Kansas City

Courtesy is given. Respect is earned.

07 JKU Sahara - Rrangdar
07 JKU Rubicon - Drachyn

Not really a "welcome" since you've been here since 2012, but more of a "glad to see you drop in".

Glad you are making use of all the knowledge here. That's what got me hooked.

Getting ready to turn the big 200k mark on the odometer (not including the 105k of flat-towing behind the family Winnebago) for my 2012 JKU Rubicon! Best vehicle I've ever owned... She's been offroad in almost every state except Hawaii and (shamefully) only needed "professional recovery" twice. :blush:

View attachment 360791

I don't post all that much, but I count on y'all for your wisdom and experience often. :thumb:

-Eric
2012 JKU Rubicon
AEV 2.5" dualsport XT
Mopar "Winter Wheels" with 1" spacers
ShrockWorks armor

She wears her trail rash with pride!
Congratulations on that milestone!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Welcome to WayaLife from Arizona. We flat tow our all around behind our MH also. Scratches show you use it beyond the mall parking lot....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Top Bottom