Snow Runs

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
We dont get a lot of snow here in Virginia beach but I am looking forward to when it does snow so I can go rescue the dummies who get themselves stuck. :thumbup:

Loading please wait....

2013CGJKU

Go ahead bro. While you're out playing in the snow, I'll be ditching the top and doors and heading to the golf course. Haha!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Oregonjeeper

We dont get a lot of snow here in Virginia beach but I am looking forward to when it does snow so I can go rescue the dummies who get themselves stuck. :thumbup:

Loading please wait....

That's always fun as Well...

Go ahead bro. While you're out playing in the snow, I'll be ditching the top and doors and heading to the golf course. Haha!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

:cheesy: yeah yeah i lived in texas for 5 years i know :thumb:

2013CGJKU

That's always fun as Well...

:cheesy: yeah yeah i lived in texas for 5 years i know :thumb:

Haha! I grew up in Kansas City and lived in Chicago for a year... Eff that snow stuff. I will travel to CO to snowboard if I feel the need!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Hells yes!!! I hope it dumps this year :yup:

X2 The weather men calling for a harsh winter this year in NC maybe we'll get a little more this year than last year. One of the other things besides wheelin in the snow :thumb:
deer hunting in the snow pretty cool and challenging :thumb:

Jackal01

Haha! I grew up in Kansas City and lived in Chicago for a year... Eff that snow stuff. I will travel to CO to snowboard if I feel the need!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Remember last winter...they shut Houston down because there was ice and possibly sleet...TWICE! Remarkable. Shorts in December is nice at times, though. :crazyeyes:

Jackal01

Once I was driving thru Dallas ice storm... They shut down everything lol

I believe that 100%. Sidebar: A Dallas firefighter was killed in the most recent ice storm they had when he fell 40 feet off an overpass while assisting with a MVA.

I have family in Milwaukee...been stuck in ice storms, snow storms, blizzards, etc. I am no seasoned Northerner but it is just wild how people get here from a little ice and flurries. It never fails to surprise me.

bikemanx2

Was out playing in the snow yesterday! Not alot on the ground except for wher
uhury5yg.jpg
e the drifts are.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bikemanx2

This was the trail up kingston peak near Rollinsville colorado. The trail near the peak is impassable due to snow drifts. There were snow flurries on and off all day yesterday and has been snowing in the mountains up there for the last several days. The mountain tips are beautiful white today and it was great to see the snow! Ski season is quickly approaching.

Oregonjeeper

This was the trail up kingston peak near Rollinsville colorado. The trail near the peak is impassable due to snow drifts. There were snow flurries on and off all day yesterday and has been snowing in the mountains up there for the last several days. The mountain tips are beautiful white today and it was great to see the snow! Ski season is quickly approaching.

i love Colorado.. But i only wheeled the west slope ie montrose telluride areas ... Great place :thumb:

Top Bottom