SNORKLEs all growed up - NEW pictures post lift

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
looks good. everytime i see rigs without a rear bumper, the more i want to scrap mine. well done

Thanks! The EVO D ring mounts will be going on this weekend after I pick them up. Should look even better. :thumb:

View attachment 21975
My 4 yr old will fight you for these! :stick hiting: Rig is looking bad ass:thumb:

:cheesy: I'll make sure to take it off before I come to Vegas then. And thanks!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
FD319CD9-F9C1-4773-BC71-1F341C41377E-5405-000004ECE0803617_zps97485272.jpg

34C1E182-63CB-475F-BDFC-60E6DE70F9B9-5405-000004ECE6E87446_zps13a6585d.jpg

Still have to torque the bolts but I need another tool for that. And add two more bolts for the top of the stinger but my fat hands couldn't fit in between the bumper and the frame and it was getting dark so I gave up. I will tackle that tomorrow. Along with the D ring mounts.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Looks really good! :rock:

Thanks! It is basically done for a little while now. I have a little project I am working on for it but not sure if it will work or not. I will get a winch in a couple months but that will probably be it for this year besides gussets.

Oh and I have to put my EVO rock star skids on also.

Thanks! It is basically done for a little while now. I have a little project I am working on for it but not sure if it will work or not. I will get a winch in a couple months but that will probably be it for this year besides gussets.

Oh and I have to put my EVO rock star skids on also.

Well it's looking really nice! A winch will definitely finish the front end off and the rock star skids are cake to put on. I need a winch for my bumper still... I've been searching for used, but they're hard to come by.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well it's looking really nice! A winch will definitely finish the front end off and the rock star skids are cake to put on. I need a winch for my bumper still... I've been searching for used, but they're hard to come by.

I looked but all the used ones are more then new around here.:crazyeyes:

RockyJk

FD319CD9-F9C1-4773-BC71-1F341C41377E-5405-000004ECE0803617_zps97485272.jpg

34C1E182-63CB-475F-BDFC-60E6DE70F9B9-5405-000004ECE6E87446_zps13a6585d.jpg

Still have to torque the bolts but I need another tool for that. And add two more bolts for the top of the stinger but my fat hands couldn't fit in between the bumper and the frame and it was getting dark so I gave up. I will tackle that tomorrow. Along with the D ring mounts.

That looks Badass!! Can't wait to get my bumper lol :thumbup::thumbup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Skid_Kid

I only put it on once so I will just take it off tomorrow morning and redo it. I wonder if it will fit if I put that bolt in first. :thinking:

No idea. :thinking: Honestly I would not pull it off again till you relocate the vacuum pump, that way you can cut that bracket off also.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No idea. :thinking: Honestly I would not pull it off again till you relocate the vacuum pump, that way you can cut that bracket off also.

I did relocate it. It is now upside down and fits perfectly. :bleh:

And I already drilled the holes so I want to get them filled before it rains or I wash it (which I need to do).

Top Bottom