Smoking

I think somebody mentioned it on here, but look into getting a vape. I use one to stay sane and it keeps me from taking up smoking. For a very short time when I was 18 I smoked but quickly got out of it and got a vape. Been vaping like a loser for the last three years and have had no ill effects from it. I do smoke cigars though but they aren't as bad as cigarettes, at least in my opinion.

Hope it works out for you. I have tried to quit a few times over the years. Might have been able to capping except for that due to being in various elevations often those damn things always leak

sent from your basement

I think somebody mentioned it on here, but look into getting a vape. I use one to stay sane and it keeps me from taking up smoking. For a very short time when I was 18 I smoked but quickly got out of it and got a vape. Been vaping like a loser for the last three years and have had no ill effects from it. I do smoke cigars though but they aren't as bad as cigarettes, at least in my opinion.

When I quit dipping I started vaping, I quit that too after it added nearly 20 seconds to my mile average on runs! I could tell a huge difference in my cardio work capacity in other training as well. I'm 27, and pretty athletic, so even minute changes are noticeable to me. I also noticed it's so easy to vape, that you do it pretty much all the time, at least I did. (That was probably part of the problem)
I still smoke cigars, or pipe tobacco on occasion. But as far as steady vaping, I wouldn't say that's a "healthy" alternative. Just smells less shitty...
Just my .02 though

----------------
Black[emoji184]Diamond
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

yeah the vape definitely makes me look like a douchebag, but whatever.

Putting $10 a day away from saving from smoking. Straight into jeep funds. $200 already, so thats good!

Top Bottom