Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion 2023

AZVAJKU

Hooked
We are in Pigeon Forge, TN for the Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion. We have attended the last couple years and this years is even bigger than last year. There are tens of thousands of Jeeps here. This is not like Easter Jeep Safari in Moab. This is more of a giant Jeep rally and car show with a vendor show thrown in. There are no trail rides, it’s more about just showing off your Jeeps. You see some interesting Jeeps here.

In addition to all the Jeeps there is also a bunch of stuff to do on the ‘Redneck Riviera’- as it’s called. This area is also known for its moonshine.

IMG_0112.jpeg IMG_0113.jpeg IMG_0114.jpeg IMG_0115.jpeg IMG_0116.jpeg IMG_0117.jpeg IMG_0118.jpeg IMG_0119.jpeg

jamesrw30

My wife and I attended 8 or 9 years ago when it was super small. There was probably half a dozen vendors at the time. I've got a buddy and his family that are there. I'd like to go back but I'm not sure I could deal with.the people. Thanks for the pictures! Looking forward to more then I can just attend through you 🤣

Top Bottom