SiriusXM Guardian service

Trail Bud

Hooked
I got SiriusXM Guardian first year service free with the purchase. I let it expire and I just called to find out the monthly cost. They told me $25.98/ month. That’s $311.76 for a remote start and stuff! They’ll take you for a ride if you let them.
Long story short, is they offered it for $12.99/ month. Anyone get a better deal?

I am still paying for remote stop/start. Unfortunately, remote stop/start is not reliable from one minute to the next. I did find it useful while working in the office since it was good to have a warm Jeep in the winter and a cool one in the summer.

The app, and everything associated with it, seems to be designed by retards. It requires having stable WiFi or cell service for like three minutes in order for the crappy app to (sometimes) work. If you walk from the office to the elevator/stairwell, it will fail.

I won't be renewing this time.

The only reason I was paying for the service was for the SOS feature. In case of an accident you had someone to talk to as you slipped away to the great beyond. 🤣 No really, just to get assistance if needed. I have a Garmin inReach we take on all our trips so the Guardian is kinda redundant anyway.

Trail Bud

Hooked
The only reason I was paying for the service was for the SOS feature. In case of an accident you had someone to talk to as you slipped away to the great beyond. 🤣 No really, just to get assistance if needed. I have a Garmin inReach we take on all our trips so the Guardian is kinda redundant anyway.
The lady pointed out the SOS service. I told I’ve always been able to climb out of the car, so I’m good. ;)

Top Bottom