Sioux

i had one of the window side bars that i was not pleased with the welds and they shipped me a new one out as soon as I called! great service!!! other than that, just as long as you chase the threads, install isnt too bad. just dont hit your windsheild with the bottom crossover bar, doesnt end well!!!

andrew-

I bet you used your entire four letter vocabulary on that little slip up. Finished product looks good though. That new windshield is just the icing on the cake. :crazyeyes:

Nice score! You going to run them as-is or are you planning on swapping gears/shafts/gusset-ing etc. before you throw them underneath?

they are already gusset'd so i dont have to worry about that. They have 5.13 gears in them, so that is SUPER! all I have to do is weld on the front LCA skids and bolt them in. The rear has RockStars already so that is NICE too. I will eventually swap out the shaft for some chromos, but not before they are installed.

they are already gusset'd so i dont have to worry about that. They have 5.13 gears in them, so that is SUPER! all I have to do is weld on the front LCA skids and bolt them in. The rear has RockStars already so that is NICE too. I will eventually swap out the shaft for some chromos, but not before they are installed.

Wow, I assumed they were just stock 44's you nabbed. Hell of deal!

Top Bottom