Shower Thoughts

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I actually wish I were where you're at but I'm still working. Almost that time.
Haha damn sucks just a few more hours! I actually mixed whiskey with it all too 🤭 explains it all. LOL 😂 with any luck you’ll be feeling good later and I’ll be passed out 😂

Bear_JT

Hooked
If blood rushes to your head when you’re upside down, why doesn’t it rush to your feet when your standing up?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
So being that I have a sub-1 year old nugget in the house again, there are some oldie cartoons and shit on in the house. That being said, who the hell is Winnie, what’s a Pooh, and what the hell does any of that have to do with a bear? Also, why do they call him(it, she, shit, whatever) Pooh bear, if it’s “Winnie the Pooh”?

jesse3638

Hooked
So being that I have a sub-1 year old nugget in the house again, there are some oldie cartoons and shit on in the house. That being said, who the hell is Winnie, what’s a Pooh, and what the hell does any of that have to do with a bear? Also, why do they call him(it, she, shit, whatever) Pooh bear, if it’s “Winnie the Pooh”?
I never gave it much thought to be honest but you make a very valid point...haha.

Ask and you shall receive.

Origin of Winnie the Pooh

WJCO

Meme King
Zuckerberg announced Facebook is now called Meta, short for metaverse. Trying to figure out now (a) if I'm more surprised that I knew all along that this fucker was an alien or (b) if I'm more surprised that people still use Facebook :unsure:

Top Bottom