Shower Thoughts

Ddays

Hooked
So, I had a conversation with my boss, some months back, about this. I quit trying to reason with him, after this,

Boss:“ Taxes don’t pay the militaries salaries the budget does”

Me: “Where does the money in the budget come from?”

Boss: “ the government has all sorts of ways of making money, in fact taxes aren’t included in the budget. “

Me: SMH

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

And he's a boss? :rolleyes2:

jamesish

I’ve been saying my next purchase is a front bumper but I think it may be a treadmill. Can’t enjoy my Jeep if I’m dead from a heart attack. Looked at photos from 2 days ago and wanted to commit Hara Kiri.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robar

The Enforcer
I’ve been saying my next purchase is a front bumper but I think it may be a treadmill. Can’t enjoy my Jeep if I’m dead from a heart attack. Looked at photos from 2 days ago and wanted to commit Hara Kiri.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You'll get more use out of the bumper. A treadmill will end up as a clothes rack.

Do you have dickiedo?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Stomach sticks out more than your dickiedo...

MericaMade

Have you ever thought sidewalks need to be wider, so when you are walking with two friends the third doesn’t feel left behind?

WJCO

Meme King
Why is the waiting area at the front door of Chili's closed so that no one can sit there but the bar is PACKED with people?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Why is the waiting area at the front door of Chili's closed so that no one can sit there but the bar is PACKED with people?

Why does Hawaii not even have a Chili’s, or Olive Garden, or TMFR, or any other half decent chain to eat at? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom