Show your 2 doors on 35's stating lift you are running.

Robs_Red_JK

IMG_0018.JPG

Here's mine on 35" Duratracs and I'm pretty sure it's about a 2.5" Rubicon Express lift. It had the lift already when I bought it so I'm not totally sure how much of a lift it is.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kyle7R

Do you recommend the four door springs. Did you get them new or used if so how much were they. How much of a lift did you get approximately when you put them on.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app
Check craigslist near you, or the members here who ACTUALLY put lifts on their jeeps.

"4 door" springs will give you a mild lift. Depending on the spring rating, whether it is stiffer than what you currently have.

Plus, your Jeep will ride like shit. Spend the 200 bucks on the EVO level, or even the new Rancho kit with shocks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

2.5 inch metalcloak lift. very meh. the top portion of the dual rate compresses completely even under extremely light loads. it's only useable on extreme off camber. i won't be repeating MC coils on my new JKUR.

Surfside Jeeps.jpg

Draconianwinter

20161231_175242.jpeg FB_IMG_1483146376459.jpeg
This is mine on the evo leveling kit. 35×12.50r17 maxxis razr mt's
Notice the first picture says rancho on the spring tag, but it did come from evo lol

sent from your basement

bthomas

Guess I'm a little late to the party here...
It's a frankenlift. OME 2" stock/light load front and rear coils, 2" bump stops, RS5000X shocks, AEV rear track bar and axle bracket, rear brake line drop brackets, front brake line retainers removed, JKS front disco's and JKS rear extended links, Bushwacker flats, and 17x9 4.5BS wheels. Coils gave right at 2" of lift.
I think the ride is soft, and the 5000X shocks seem to me to be a good match, at least for what I've been able to compare to. A high speed bomber it's not, it's too soft for that, but it sure is comfy for everything else.

IMG_4912.jpg

IMG_4913.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom