SHOW us the SNOW!!

Sylvester

You know, I feel real bad about that and I will make it up to you somehow. On the other hand I'm looking at the snowpack on the lower mountains around here and thinking we could have set ourselves up for three days of yanking each other out of the snow.
View attachment 385515
I could use some Yanking - I am Happy Things Changed, Fucking Global Warming is cold

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think what's killing me the most about all this snow is all the bare shelves at the grocery store (at least, at ones that rely on CA deliveries) and this...

Screenshot 2023-03-02 072428.png

I have about 4 very important packages from CA that I've been waiting to receive since Monday. One was shipped back in the middle of last week and typically, I get them in about 2 days via UPS Ground. Each one is getting stuck in West Sacramento and just sitting there with this message. Not even a hint as to when they'll come. :rolleyes:

kevman65

Hooked
I think what's killing me the most about all this snow is all the bare shelves at the grocery store (at least, at ones that rely on CA deliveries) and this...

View attachment 385560

I have about 4 very important packages from CA that I've been waiting to receive since Monday. One was shipped back in the middle of last week and typically, I get them in about 2 days via UPS Ground. Each one is getting stuck in West Sacramento and just sitting there with this message. Not even a hint as to when they'll come. :rolleyes:
They'll get there when Global Warming clears the roads.....

Install the heater, you'll be back to your normal 4 snowflakes during winter. Our last snow was wet, so I souped up the discharge paddles with some rubber extensions to handle it, haven't seen a flake since.

Jsouder53

Hooked
LOL - so, I have a snow blower but I haven't used it... since moving here. I keep thinking I should pull it out and try and get it running but I know as soon as I do, the snow will be gone, just like always.
Just bought one and have barely used it 😂 the forecast is looking dry too.

GP NOIR

Hooked
6AB2FFC9-FC69-4766-8FF1-1D719FE006F6.jpeg
4491C4F3-4F01-4BDE-A172-95815A2F50C6.jpeg

I’d been working on Gypsy all day yesterday, installing a PSC power steering pump (no hydraulic assist). I’m glad I made sure everything was installed before calling it quits, last night. Today, I’ve got to get a set of crow’s feet to torque all the line fittings, then fill and bleed the system
B3D4728D-C61D-4EC2-A59B-2B6E1EBC8FF0.jpeg

A fierce wind preceded a storm front a couple weeks ago and tore apart an outbuilding. Here it is covered with this morning’s snow
A3F978D0-B47B-4C7A-B02C-9AA26A8B444E.jpeg

Top Bottom