SHOW us the SNOW!!

Brute

Hooked
IMG_7539.jpg
The Lord giveth...

IMG_7551.jpg
And the Lord taketh away...

Just by warming up 5 degrees above freezing, 24 hours of rain melted all the snow instead of dropping another foot of snow overnight...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

What part are you in? I’m just north of the Fort

Bro you should pack up the work truck and drive south. Apparently Texans run all their plumbing in the attic with no insulation. Been flipping through broken pipe tiktoks for hours. Bout to be some serious bank to be made down there, you already know how to drive on ice ha.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

FFPulley77

Hooked
Bro you should pack up the work truck and drive south. Apparently Texans run all their plumbing in the attic with no insulation. Been flipping through broken pipe tiktoks for hours. Bout to be some serious bank to be made down there, you already know how to drive on ice ha.

That’s accurate... my boss just had a copper line in his attic burst. It’s a huge house and one little copper line that ran above the garage with no insulation out to a spigot on the back wall exploded, and now he has no water to the entire house.

I haven’t had anything but my yard sprinkler backflow preventer bust. I can fix that pretty easily.

JKbrick

I told my wife that! Also if you lived there and have a snow plow for some odd reason you’d be a happy guy this week too

Ddays

Hooked
I told my wife that! Also if you lived there and have a snow plow for some odd reason you’d be a happy guy this week too

Load Charlene up on the trailer and get down there man! Between the plowing and plumbing you'll be able to take the rest of the year off and pay for that FC restoration ;)

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Tennessee has been getting a lot of snow. We almost got 6” here in gallatin.
IMG_1677.jpg
IMG_1628.jpg
IMG_1659.jpg
We’re remodeling the house so Iv been using the jeep to pick up wood.
IMG_1704.jpg
IMG_1706.jpg
The best kind of sled haha me and my son were using my blow up kayak to sled on

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Tennessee has been getting a lot of snow. We almost got 6” here in gallatin.
View attachment 359586
View attachment 359587
View attachment 359588
We’re remodeling the house so Iv been using the jeep to pick up wood.
View attachment 359593
View attachment 359594
The best kind of sled haha me and my son were using my blow up kayak to sled on

That’s a great way to make the best of it!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom