Show Off Your Guns!

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Bought my first gun today for concealed carry. 20180326_212413%7E2.jpg Springfield xd mod2 subcompact 9mm. Bought some hydra-shok to go along with it and an urban g2 BWB holster.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Thats a nice, tight package. I can slip one in most of my front pants pockets.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm hoping it will conceal well. The barrel is a mere 3 inches. The holster I bought sounded like a great idea which attaches to the belt and goes below the waistline making the gun completely invisible. It basically sits where the front pocket is.

BamBamDeer

I'm hoping it will conceal well. The barrel is a mere 3 inches. The holster I bought sounded like a great idea which attaches to the belt and goes below the waistline making the gun completely invisible. It basically sits where the front pocket is.
It will conceal great. I ordered one in for my Son-In-Law. His is a 45 and i could put it in the front pocket of my jeans. Pretty impressive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bigredjk

IMG_0741.jpg IMG_0716.jpg IMG_0717.jpg
My new favorite gun. I just finished building my AR9 pistol. I will eventually switch the barrel out to a 4-1/2” Faxon and have a GM9 suppressor on it. Here’s the buildlist:

Spikes Tactical Recluse 9mm lower
Spikes Tactical 9mm upper
Faxon Gen 2 9mm PCC Blowback Full-Mass BCG
TriggerTech B.A.D. Black Adaptable Flat Trigger BAO-TGB-25-NNF
Faxon 8.5” Taper 9mm barrel
Maxim Defense CQB Brace JP with 9mm Silent Capture Spring
POF Tomahawk Ambi Billet Charging Handle
Strike Industries 10” Strike Rail M-Lok Handguard
Magpul flip-up iron sights
Sig Romeo 5 red dot optic
KAK Industries Flashcan
InForce WMLx Gen 2 Weaponlight
Magpul AFG2 Angled Forend Grip
Glock 33rnd magazines

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

aemfinger

That’s a sweet looking set up. I’d love to have an ar9 one day. I might grab a lower next time joe bobs has a sale.

Now that I’ve built a few ar15s, I thought I’d step up to the ar10 platform. I already have 6.5 Grendel and I’d like to get creedmoor and maybe get into reloading. But .308 is so much cheaper...can’t decide EE5D64FE-BAD3-4C35-A1A4-2AE5688B89E3.jpg

A.J.

That’s a sweet looking set up. I’d love to have an ar9 one day. I might grab a lower next time joe bobs has a sale.

Now that I’ve built a few ar15s, I thought I’d step up to the ar10 platform. I already have 6.5 Grendel and I’d like to get creedmoor and maybe get into reloading. But .308 is so much cheaper...can’t decide View attachment 297770

Depends on what you want to do with it. Since you already have the 6.5 I'd go .308. I did one a few years back in .260rem which was pretty fun. Decisions decisions.... lol!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wibornz

Bought my first gun today for concealed carry. View attachment 297595 Springfield xd mod2 subcompact 9mm. Bought some hydra-shok to go along with it and an urban g2 BWB holster.

I have this gun in 40 cal. It is a nice carry piece. The recoil is a little sharp in the 40. This is probably a better gun in 9mm. I won the gun in 40. I gave it to my son, but he moved to CA and it has stayed with me the last 6 years. I told him that I will have to replace it as it is showing wear marks from me carrying it..

Top Bottom