Show Off Your Guns!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Haha! That’s the 320, not the 365. I also have a full size 320 and it hasn’t mysteriously shot anyone. ;) It doesn’t see a lot of use though because it is all tacticooled out with a light and red dot. lol.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Haha! That’s the 320, not the 365. I also have a full size 320 and it hasn’t mysteriously shot anyone. ;) It doesn’t see a lot of use though because it is all tacticooled out with a light and red dot. lol.
Not the 320 self firing part... the 365 had issues like Light primer strikes, Failure to Feed, Broken Firing Pins, Failure to extract, Dead Triggers.... but I think this was after it's initial release. I think a lot of that has been ironed out.

GP NOIR

Hooked
The P365 is hard on springs. All small self loading pistols are. Keep the springs fresh and the little Sig is reliable and free of bad habits.

Brute

Hooked
As much as you’re in bear & moose country you may want to consider a 44 or 500
I've talked to a bunch of guides that carry in AK...it's rather difficult to get off more than one or two rounds with a .44, and most dislike practicing with that weapon. Many rather carry a 10mm or .45 with hard cast bullets. Bears are also not my primary concern (I carry bear spray, which is far more effective bear deterrent than a handgun)...I'm more concerned with low lifes wanting to take my jeep from me, hence a 12 ga Benelli with a combo of double aught & slugs...and carry the .45 (not concealed)..

kevman65

Hooked
I've talked to a bunch of guides that carry in AK...it's rather difficult to get off more than one or two rounds with a .44, and most dislike practicing with that weapon. Many rather carry a 10mm or .45 with hard cast bullets. Bears are also not my primary concern (I carry bear spray, which is far more effective bear deterrent than a handgun)...I'm more concerned with low lifes wanting to take my jeep from me, hence a 12 ga Benelli with a combo of double aught & slugs...and carry the .45 (not concealed)..
If you want to carry a 12 for protection, skip the standard guns and look at a Standard Manufacturing DP-12. Smaller profile, larger capacity.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lol you’re going to shoot someone who wants to take your jeep? I doubt that.

Brute

Hooked
If you want to carry a 12 for protection, skip the standard guns and look at a Standard Manufacturing DP-12. Smaller profile, larger capacity.
That's a bit much...not to mention very heavy fully loaded. I'm more familiar with conventional shotguns, I'd probably pump the DP12 after firing off one round, instead of every two rounds.

kevman65

Hooked
That's a bit much...not to mention very heavy fully loaded. I'm more familiar with conventional shotguns, I'd probably pump the DP12 after firing off one round, instead of every two rounds.
Single point sling, shoulder slung, you won't notice it. Even if you pump after every shot, still gives you 8 rounds down range.

Top Bottom