Show Off Your Guns!

I still have a metric shit ton of kits and parts from the old days. I figure when I retire they will keep me busy for a while!

These were $80 to $100 each...
90ce99a1.jpg

These were $100 to $ 200 each and like $180 for a receiver...
DSC00853.jpg

DSC04918Small.jpg

I still have a metric shit ton of kits and parts from the old days. I figure when I retire they will keep me busy for a while!

These were $80 to $100 each...
90ce99a1.jpg

These were $100 to $ 200 each and like $180 for a receiver...
DSC00853.jpg

DSC04918Small.jpg

Holy crap!! How many guns do you have?
Or you're a gunsmith?

Holy crap!! How many guns do you have?
Or you're a gunsmith?

I am an amateur gunsmith. I just like to build them. But I have a Bridgeport and a big metal lathe as well as bluing and park tanks that I inherited so I can build quite a lot. Heck, I .even started working on some old Martini Henries and Remington Rolling Blocks...

cb3d2400.jpg

I am an amateur gunsmith. I just like to build them. But I have a Bridgeport and a big metal lathe as well as bluing and park tanks that I inherited so I can build quite a lot. Heck, I .even started working on some old Martini Henries and Remington Rolling Blocks...

cb3d2400.jpg

That's awesome!!!

If you like the looks of the older rifles, you are a little late for the great deals. What was affectionately known as "the golden age" of the C&R rifles is long over. There are still good deals to be had, but the days of $100 dollar Mosin's and SKS's are over.

As for the damage to your wallet, you will have to be more specific. What type of rifle, caliber, condition, and collect ability will all factor in. Tell us what you fancy, and we can give you a better idea.

So what it's a good cheap riffle for a newbie? I like the old ones.

Top Bottom