Should I do it???

2013CGJKU

I am seriously contemplating putting multicam vinyl wrap on my rig... so I did a quick photoshop to see what it would look like.

So, to wrap or not to wrap?

1453140704047.jpg

BlacknRedJK

I really like it. My only worry would be durability. How well would it hold up to tree limbs and the like from wheeling?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I like it a lot and think you should do it. In fact, I think you should photo shop one of my pics in like a gray camo.:yup:

WJCO

Meme King
I think it looks good. I like seeing unique paint jobs and wraps. Your Jeep, do it if you want to.

JKCRWLR

You asked....

NOT!!

May be one of those, looks better in person thing but the way it looks online reminds me of all the big blazer's I used to see in my home town painted in camo.

2013CGJKU

You asked....

NOT!!

May be one of those, looks better in person thing but the way it looks online reminds me of all the big blazer's I used to see in my home town painted in camo.

Hey man, that's why I asked for everyone's opinions. I wanna know what people think.

2013CGJKU

I really like it. My only worry would be durability. How well would it hold up to tree limbs and the like from wheeling?

The stuff is pretty tough... but fortunately my Jeep is Commando Green so if it does get tears in it it wouldn't be noticeable from more than a couple feet away.

JKCRWLR

It's hard to tell. You have to get it just right.

Here are some that others have done and I'm not too sure if I like any of them. I can get my Jeep to look similar with just driving behind a semi in the snow.

6e21ca_8e5ab8503a9e4c66aa02d82bf0840f75.png_srz_920_513_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz.jpg Jeep_Seals_edition_1.jpg jeep_TS_snow.jpg

GraniteCrystal

Could be awesome. There's are lots of different camo patterns available so just be sure to get the one you like the most and fits well with the terrain you'll be on. I'd avoid anything that looks like an old Blazer spray painted for use by hillbillies as a duck blind. Get more of a technical camo if that makes sense.

Top Bottom