Should I Buy It?

jeeeep

Hooked
I got him down to 24 today. If I can sell mine ( I have a friend who’s been wanting to buy it), I can walk in with cash and maybe get him down more.

Also, I think it’s been regeared. Drove better than my 3.6 with 34s. But, I’m not sure.
Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wouldn't go from a 3.6 to 3.8 because of the transmission...the 3.8 transmission sucks, I drive mine every day cussing the transmission lol

I have a 2015 Sport and it's night and day in driving comfort IMO because of the transmission.

put the money into re-gearing your 3.6 and doing the mods you want, you'll be better off in the long run.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
So, I have a 2014 JKU that I’ve done a few modifications to (lift, tires, fenders, bumpers) and it has 53k miles. Today I found a 2008 Rubitrux AEV conversion with 17k Miles (yes, that’s right). It has AEV Bumpers, an AEV lift, Gibson dual exhaust, cold air intake and more. Also, it’s $28.5k! Should I trade mine in for it? Also, what bumper/tire carrier is that? Not AEV right? View attachment 300089 View attachment 300090 View attachment 300091

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rear bumper is a Rugged Ridge. If I were you I wouldn't trade down.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom