Shame on Quadratec

stoneman

Boy i only hope Quadratec's website is wrong because as i have been searching for some poison spyder aluminum fender flares everyone is out of stock and yet the price is still the same, like $579 for a set of standard width fronts. So Quadratec i just noticed has those now listed as $1541.99 WTF...
Surely they are not trying to play like that? If so guess i won't buy anything else from them as i don't like when a business tries to take advantage of customers.
Cheers you all

Dale72

Hooked
One of the mfg's that is a sponsor on here told me a couple months ago that Quadratec is getting to be a PTA to deal with

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not a fan of metal fenders so it makes no difference to me what you buy but are you that determined to get PS? Because, there are other options out there that are just as good if not better as others have already pointed out to you.

MericaMade

Everything has gone up in price and are you sure you are looking at steel and not the aluminum set? I just did a quick search and found a set of PS with other vendors.

stoneman

I'm not a fan of metal fenders so it makes no difference to me what you buy but are you that determined to get PS? Because, there are other options out there that are just as good if not better as others have already pointed out to you.
Nope not stuck on PS flares at all just have to be aluminum as i don't want all the weight of steel. And yep i have looked at Nemesis, genright and they all look fine just either the Nemesis or genright can't remember which adds more cost if you want the support brackets or skeletos frame i think they call it and yes i want the support so the price jumps way higher than the PS flares that come with all supports. And the other two i mentioned are either out of stock also or have the fronts but not the rears or vice versa
:)
cheers

Last edited:

MericaMade

Nope not stuck on PS flares at all just have to be aluminum as i don't want all the weight of steel. And yep i have looked at Nemesis, genright and they all look fine just either the Nemesis or genright can't remember which adds more cost if you want the support brackets or skeletos frame i think they call it and yes i want the support so the price jumps way higher than the PS flares that come with all supports. And the other two i mentioned are either out of stock also or have the fronts but not the rears or vice versa
:)
cheers
The PS and GR aluminum are pretty close in price.

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
While I’m no fan of quadratec, this isn’t on them. Metal is thru the roof right now. Their mark up sounds about right.

stoneman

So i ended up going with the Nemisis Notorious flares and didn't know much about the company but after talking to a knowledgeable person today found out they are a small oriented shop that makes all their stuff right here in the US. And so i ordered them and they were in stock so good news about that and should have them in a couple days.

Top Bottom