SFZ doors, would you buy them?

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
So I have a lead on a set of 4 Strike Force Zebra doors for $600. I know their popularity has dwindled since they never came out with a rear upper. But to those that have experience with them, would you buy the SFZ doors at that price?

What was wrong with the thread you posted yesterday?
Lol I figured I might as well have a thread with the name of the product so it would catch the attention of people who have them. Just trying to find something more than the crickets I got in the last post.

I had them for awhile and they were good doors. I went to factory half doors just for the uppers but if you don’t mind not having uppers I would recommend them for sure!

So I have a lead on a set of 4 Strike Force Zebra doors for $600. I know their popularity has dwindled since they never came out with a rear upper. But to those that have experience with them, would you buy the SFZ doors at that price?
I had them for my JKU. Loved them. Ran them 300 days of the year out here in SoCal. Bought the front uppers, but rarely put them on. It took a lot of work, but they look great painted. So much better than the besttop element doors I had before them. $600 is a great deal. Good luck.

Top Bottom