Set Them Free Off Road-June 26th-28th

Funny, I never knew that charities are always associated with an upcoming trip or event. :naw:

We have an FAQ and it applies to the whole forum. As the rules you were required to agree to in order to become member of my forum state, and I quote, you "understand that it is your responsibility to be familiar with and remain updated with current WAYALIFE.com Rules and Guidelines."

I'm ok with this :)

Thanks Cindy and Eddie Oh for hosting a place for people to talk about Jeeps!

Last edited:
Oops.
ignore.jpg

Click on username > View Profile >
ignore.png
Add to Ignore List

I am just honored that I am the only one he "banned". :crazyeyes:

Ridg3runner was banned before you. You should still be honored though. Although it seems pretty easy to get banned by this guy. Just call him out like the asshat he is.

Ridg3runner was banned before you. You should still be honored though. Although it seems pretty easy to get banned by this guy. Just call him out like the asshat he is.

I guess I was splitting hairs since thejerk didn't use the term "banned" with him. Obviously he just ignored us both but I was just making the observation that he used the term "banned" for me which really isn't a ban of course. :rock:

I'm totally for making charities and non-profits disclose where the money goes, but the way everyone jumped down the original poster's throat, I feel it was handled poorly. There's no need to burn him at the stake, everyone needs to relax.

I just went to post to this section, and it doesn't say anywhere that you need to email the administrator before posting an event. So I probably would have made the same mistake as he did.

Well since you have been a member here since Jan 2013 with 78 posts and the OP a member since March 2013 with 53 posts it brings up some red flags. With this being said had you spent more time here and provided valid feedback and information to all Jeep owners and chances are you would have seen why we were a little skeptical on the original post. Do some research and look up Fallen Heroes Jeep build. Get your facts straight before make accusations. By the way the moderators are doing their job.

Last edited:
Well since you have been a member here since Jan 2013 with 78 posts and the OP a member since March 2013 with 53 posts it brings up some red flags. With this being said spend more time here and provide valid feedback and information to all Jeep owners and chances are you would have seen why we were a little skeptical on the original post. Do some research and look up Fallen Heroes Jeep build. Get your facts straight before make accusations. By the way the moderators are doing their job.

Don't tell that fucker to spend more time here.

Top Bottom