Screw You WAYALIFE - We are NORCAL!

So I feel, and I'm sure many others feel the same way about this whole debacle that has gotten out of control. Everyone has made comments and opinions that were well thought out and some of us just stupid and dumb knee jerk quick reactions to someone's opinion or quote. Nevertheless, we all have met some great friends and have had some great experiences with many common interests. Jeeps, Wheelin and Community...... Our common interests and a passion for what we love is what brings us to these forums on a daily basis. This forum has been a great resource for information, opinions, friendships and organization of some great runs. I've been on several runs with most of you including Eddie, Trail Bud, Jags, Panda and dozens more. I have not met one of you that I didn't like and I know the feeling of respect for everyone here is mutual. It doesn't matter where we live, who we know, or where we wheel. Who we are, and what we love is what does matter!! This community of family and friends is amazing and I hope everyone can soon put it in the past...... Crack open a beer, pour a glass of wine and remember why we all were here in the first place.

I'm a little confused here myself. I had a chat with one of your NorCal guys and he made it clear he was not down with WAL and pulled his stickers off his Jeep but now your hoping we all can just get past it. This isn't my fight but I feel like people should just be straight up and clear with their intentions. I like all you guys with out question but I am PRO-Wayalife and just think if you are too then say it and if your not then make it known but no reason to have all this drama and play both sides. That's just me. I honestly wished none of this BS had happened and Eddie was just shown some proper respect and people didn't instantly disown this group (wayalife) to show support to someone else.

I'm a little confused here myself. I had a chat with one of your NorCal guys and he made it clear he was not down with WAL and pulled his stickers off his Jeep but now your hoping we all can just get past it. This isn't my fight but I feel like people should just be straight up and clear with their intentions. I like all you guys with out question but I am PRO-Wayalife and just think if you are too then say it and if your not then make it known but no reason to have all this drama and play both sides. That's just me. I honestly wished none of this BS had happened and Eddie was just shown some proper respect and people didn't instantly disown this group (wayalife) to show support to someone else.

Who was it slavens? Guess they couldn't take being proven wrong about rox saying thanks for nothing

I agree that Billy, I wish this BS never happened and Eddie got a thank you in a different way, but it don't think its as black and white as pro-wayalife or not.

Who was it slavens?

Really steve? does it matter!

I agree that Billy, I wish this BS never happened and Eddie got a thank you in a different way, but it don't think its as black and white as pro-wayalife or not.

Guess it's a crime to ask a question now?

Totally agree it's not black and white when it comes to the issue at hand but pulling stickers and saying your done with WAL is black and white. Now lets get past this and hammer down some kaaaaaar bombs!!

Side Note- You planning the 2017 Moab Trip? Handle it! I'm sharing a tent with Dom! hahaha

Totally agree it's not black and white when it comes to the issue at hand but pulling stickers and saying your done with WAL is black and white. Now lets get past this and hammer down some kaaaaaar bombs!!

Side Note- You planning the 2017 Moab Trip? Handle it! I'm sharing a tent with Dom! hahaha

I agree I just want to move past things!(I understand others directly involved have a reasons not to) and I will always do a kaaar bomb with you guys(but someone else should prob poor them lol)

as for MOABBBBBBB 2017 it is in the works, nothing set in stone yet as for days but that will be getting panned out soon.

Totally agree it's not black and white when it comes to the issue at hand but pulling stickers and saying your done with WAL is black and white.

I agree this is no gang it's a community. If they want to run off and disassociate with WAL, more power to them. If it were me and someone was defending a guy like Rox Star then goes and pulls WAL decals after they were proven wrong, I would call them out.

I agree that Billy, I wish this BS never happened and Eddie got a thank you in a different way.

:cheesy: Since it seems that everyone keeps on missing it, I didn't ask for a thank you and didn't need one. That being said, what I did get is a guy accusing me of "calling on others" here on the forum to call him out. I also got this same guy basically giving me a big FU and thanks for nothing. Of course, all his friends have chosen to defend his actions by saying that the whole thing is just a big "misunderstanding" or that he just "chose his words poorly" and now they all seem to blame me for everything and have since left the forum.

For the record, I never wanted to get involved in ANY OF THIS. Had this stand up of a guy Rox Star not said a word to me, I guarantee you that I would have chimed in when I had a chance and tried to help diffuse things. Unfortunately, he did choose to contact me and with his BS but even at that, I still went so far as to ask all the pissy people if anything I might have to say would make a difference before giving my 2¢ and only shared what I got after people said yes. Unfortunately, it is clear to me now that these people were only interested in what I had to say IF it supported their cause.

That being said, I totally respect anyone who wants to leave WAYALIFE for whatever reasons they might have. This is after all America and we're all free to spend our time wherever it is we want.

but it don't think its as black and white as pro-wayalife or not.

Apparently you know something that I don't. Perhaps you can enlighten me with some of the gray areas I'm not seeing.

I get that but most of them have left/have been quite and what good comes from a person name. another 3 pages?

You do mean they've just been quite here on WAYALIFE. You're kidding yourself if you really believe that they haven't been loud about getting the word out and reaching out to potential sympathizers.

Silence.... interesting.

So I gotta ask, being that this whole thing revolves around my forum and some pretty comical if not douchy comments made to me personally after helping a guy out, why in the hell is my forum and/or I the bad guy here? Why in the hell is ANYONE trying to defend this guy or make excuses for what he said or try to be sympathetic toward anyone who would leave because I told the TRUTH about what he said? Honestly, none of this makes any sense to me.

I still dont understand when someone takes the time, and makes the drive out to the trail with spare parts to help you, you get all angry about it? Guess being stranded and broken is better for some guys.

I still dont understand when someone takes the time, and makes the drive out to the trail with spare parts to help you, you get all angry about it? Guess being stranded and broken is better for some guys.

To be fair, I think Rox Star was pissed for getting called out by OverlanderJK for making a halfass thank you here on the forum. Of course, instead of just clarifying himself, he decided to accuse me of "calling on the other forum members" to call him out and went so far as to say that "In hindsight, they really should have sent a couple rigs down to Folsom (the closest part store that had a pump, that you could locate) for the part. They, or more specifically, he should have not asked for help outside of your group. They should have taken care of themselves." Of course, this was apparently just some big "misunderstanding" on my behalf.

Again, what I don't understand is how there are people who are actually trying to defend his comments and try to explain them away or worse, blame me for all the mess. Guess I should have just stayed home and worked on my truck. :rolleyes2:

Silence.... interesting.

So I gotta ask, being that this whole thing revolves around my forum and some pretty comical if not douchy comments made to me personally after helping a guy out, why in the hell is my forum and/or I the bad guy here? Why in the hell is ANYONE trying to defend this guy or make excuses for what he said or try to be sympathetic toward anyone who would leave because I told the TRUTH about what he said? Honestly, none of this makes any sense to me.

It doesn't make sense because we don't hit the trail, don't have fun, don't drink beer, some are only web wrenchers, only take bypasses.....oh, and we are ALL just jealous.

To be fair, I think Rox Star was pissed for getting called out by OverlanderJK for making a halfass thank you here on the forum. Of course, instead of just clarifying himself, he decided to accuse me of "calling on the other forum members" to call him out and went so far as to say that "In hindsight, they really should have sent a couple rigs down to Folsom (the closest part store that had a pump, that you could locate) for the part. They, or more specifically, he should have not asked for help outside of your group. They should have taken care of themselves." Of course, this was apparently just some big "misunderstanding" on my behalf.

Again, what I don't understand is how there are people who are actually trying to defend his comments and try to explain them away or worse, blame me for all the mess. Guess I should have just stayed home and worked on my truck. :rolleyes2:

Ah okay, I did read that a few times but I guess I just got confused with the whole thing. Damn internet and its drama.

:cheesy: Since it seems that everyone keeps on missing it, I didn't ask for a thank you and didn't need one. That being said, what I did get is a guy accusing me of "calling on others" here on the forum to call him out. I also got this same guy basically giving me a big FU and thanks for nothing. Of course, all his friends have chosen to defend his actions by saying that the whole thing is just a big "misunderstanding" or that he just "chose his words poorly" and now they all seem to blame me for everything and have since left the forum.

For the record, I never wanted to get involved in ANY OF THIS. Had this stand up of a guy Rox Star not said a word to me, I guarantee you that I would have chimed in when I had a chance and tried to help diffuse things. Unfortunately, he did choose to contact me and with his BS but even at that, I still went so far as to ask all the pissy people if anything I might have to say would make a difference before giving my 2¢ and only shared what I got after people said yes. Unfortunately, it is clear to me now that these people were only interested in what I had to say IF it supported their cause.

That being said, I totally respect anyone who wants to leave WAYALIFE for whatever reasons they might have. This is after all America and we're all free to spend our time wherever it is we want.

Apparently you know something that I don't. Perhaps you can enlighten me with some of the gray areas I'm not seeing.

I get you didn't ask for a thank you, I also understand you were just happy to help. I am pointing out that the thank you that came your way, was probably worse then no thank you at all. I also have pointed zero fingers in blaming people(or at least I don't think I have) as I was not there/ know how everyone feels. All I see is friends that I have come to like very much fighting and it hurts to see such good people in a fight. As for the grey areas im talking about people such as me, as that is all I can really speak for at the end of the day. I have nothing but good things to say about you and Cindy, but I also have nothing but good to say about norcal people. Or the south cali guys. I have tried to help and along the way(prob doing more damage then good). I just am so frustrated that there was nothing I could do to help patch things over.

You do mean they've just been quite here on WAYALIFE. You're kidding yourself if you really believe that they haven't been loud about getting the word out and reaching out to potential sympathizers.

I was talking about wayalife yes. as for the reaching out to sympathizers, I have not looked into it that far as I have been trying to help on here. I have txted some of them to try and see if I could help make this right in anyway I could.

Silence.... interesting.

I never meant to make you feel like the bad guy. If I have then I apologize, as that was never my intention! I also have no clue to who this guys is and or approve of his pm. I am only writing to try and help which has clearly been a fail! So as I have been writing this post I have done some thinking, I will no longer take part in this, I will how ever respond only to you, if you have more questions for me.

I get you didn't ask for a thank you, I also understand you were just happy to help. I am pointing out that the thank you that came your way, was probably worse then no thank you at all. I also have pointed zero fingers in blaming people(or at least I don't think I have) as I was not there/ know how everyone feels. All I see is friends that I have come to like very much fighting and it hurts to see such good people in a fight. As for the grey areas im talking about people such as me, as that is all I can really speak for at the end of the day. I have nothing but good things to say about you and Cindy, but I also have nothing but good to say about norcal people. Or the south cali guys. I have tried to help and along the way(prob doing more damage then good). I just am so frustrated that there was nothing I could do to help patch things over.

Honestly, I'm not trying to be facetious here but, did anyone actually ask you to help patch things up? Has it ever occurred to you that the only people who are actually involved in any of this at all are Rox Star and me? You do realize that all the people who have chosen to leave the forum have done over a stand up guy like him, right? You'll forgive me but, if the offended party really wanted to patch things up, they would still be here trying to communicate as much rather than putting an exclamation point on their departure by announcing to others how they've removed their decals.

I was talking about wayalife yes. as for the reaching out to sympathizers, I have not looked into it that far as I have been trying to help on here. I have txted some of them to try and see if I could help make this right in anyway I could.

I never meant to make you feel like the bad guy. If I have then I apologize, as that was never my intention! I also have no clue to who this guys is and or approve of his pm. I am only writing to try and help which has clearly been a fail! So as I have been writing this post I have done some thinking, I will no longer take part in this, I will how ever respond only to you, if you have more questions for me.

You know, it's almost laughable how Cindy and I went from being "amazing people" who "saved a weekend" of good times to being the cause of all the fighting and enough so that the very same people have all chosen to leave WAYALIFE. Make no mistakes, I don't "feel" like I'm the bad guy here at all but clearly, others are making me out to be one. You say that you don't know this Rox Star guy and don't even approve of what he said to me and yet, you still feel the need to patch up a falling out that was effectively caused by him. I won't lie, so far as I'm concerned, anyone who would leave this community over a stand up guy like that should go. I won't miss them for a second.

Top Bottom