Screw You WAYALIFE - We are NORCAL!

Man I sure miss the Cali weather, WAL crew, and free time. Life's been great, but the most hectic last 6 months of my life. Just prepping for our little one that's due this December.

I've been busy for a couple days and feel out of it. Just catching up with this thread and spotted this. Man, congrats! That's really cool news. Hope it's yours[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23] LOL. No, really, congrats Chris.[emoji106][emoji482]

Oh yeah, it's great to find out what people are REALLY like. And really, it's too bad that it takes so long to find out.

This is not a shocker and has been brewing for some time. What is really disgusting in all this, to me, is the blatant two-faced bullshit some of these guys were pulling. Apology PMs as those I shared with you, to others I didn't share with you from a while back with CP. All clearly bullshit!

These guys think they are going to build a following that way, they are mistaken. Maybe they just want to be a gang of NorCalians (I still laugh I pissed them off so much with that name)? In a couple days, we'll all have moved on from this thread and will be looking forward to new Wayalife adventures with long time friends and continue making new ones.

Thanks for putting up with yahoos like this and allowing the rest of to enjoy what we do have here. [emoji106][emoji106]

Last edited:
This is not a shocker and has been brewing for some time. What is really disgusting in all this, to me, is the blatant two-faced bullshit some of these guys were pulling. Apology PMs as those I shared with you, to others I didn't share with you from a while back with CP. All clearly bullshit!

These guys think they are going to build a following that way, they are mistaken. Maybe they just want to be a gang of NorCalians (I still laugh I pissed them off so much with that name)? In a couple days, we'll all have moved on from this thread and will be looking forward to new Wayalife adventures with long time friends and continue making new ones.

Thanks for putting up with yahoos like this and allowing the rest of to enjoy what we do have here. [emoji106][emoji106]

Perfectly said jags

What he said ^^^

Keep doing what your doing. Don't let a few ruin it for the rest of us.

There is ZERO risk of that happening. This isn't Eddie's first rodeo. Hell, I've been around with him long enough to see this happen before and I'm sure it will happen again. Someone (or in this case multiple someones) gets too big for their britches and thinks they can do it better. All I can say is bye bye :standing wave: To quote my friend Overlander: "zero fucks given".

The ONLY thing that amazes me is how some of these people can be so two-faced and spineless. If you don't like it here, grow a pair and get the fuck gone and don't ever come back. Again, zero fucks given and I promise you will not be missed no matter who you are, how badass you think your rig is, what a stud you think you are on the trail, and what you think you have contributed to this forum.

This is not my first jeep but this IS the only forum that I have ever joined. Everytime I needed info for my jeep and did a google search, the results mostly pointed to Wayalife. I am a proud member with my stickers on and they will always be on. I have come to rely on this site for the vast knowledge of the members and the laughs from the posts the clowns make. Keep up the good work that Cindy and yourself do.

Good bye Norcal. :standing wave:
And thank you for taking the trash out as you left.

Last edited:
So much to respond to, but will make it simple.

Eddie, I think you are full of shit on this one! I just checked for PMs, E-mails, text, courier pigeon, snail mail...and not a single invite. I mean, if anyone should get the red carpet, I thought it'd be me. [emoji22]

Right?
I feel so left out too. Hell I even live in the "nor".

God I hate the words NorCal. I think of flat brimmed hats and white Oakley frame sun glasses at a ghey motocross event whenever I hear those words.

Anyway.
I'm glad overlander got this shit storm rolling. It was like watching those Purge movies.

Another new site? :idontknow: Feels like deja vu all over again...

I can honestly say that I cannot remember the names of the other ones that have spun off. :crazyeyes:

I'm really confused as to why there are so many "rival jeep clubs" out there, and bad blood between forums. Why is there so much drama? Why can't people just wheel and have a good time and share their experiences without acting like children lol. Over time I've seen so many of these threads on this forum and it just seems sort of pathetic.

I'm really confused as to why there are so many "rival jeep clubs" out there, and bad blood between forums. Why is there so much drama? Why can't people just wheel and have a good time and share their experiences without acting like children lol. Over time I've seen so many of these threads on this forum and it just seems sort of pathetic.

You see them because they are a record of all the stupidity that people bring here.

You don't see them on other forums because they delete and control. Not to mention, its apparent in THIS case that they couldn't handle being wrong.

So it's cool to come in your home and shit on the floor ?

Top Bottom