Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

Yea it really is a shame to see such an insane price. Value is largely based on what people will pay for something, and a price like this feels very elitist. It’s like dude I’d gladly pay 15K for that Jeep in that condition with those miles; and that’s a lot for an older vehicle. But 30,000 dollars is a threat to the Jeep resale community. It’s not an artifact that you find and sell to a museum. It’s a Jeep, it’s meant to be enjoyed!

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Yea it really is a shame to see such an insane price. Value is largely based on what people will pay for something, and a price like this feels very elitist. It’s like dude I’d gladly pay 15K for that Jeep in that condition with those miles; and that’s a lot for an older vehicle. But 30,000 dollars is a threat to the Jeep resale community. It’s not an artifact that you find and sell to a museum. It’s a Jeep, it’s meant to be enjoyed!
He's probably asking that much in the hopes of selling and then only needing to finance 50k on the 392

He's probably asking that much in the hopes of selling and then only needing to finance 50k on the 392

lol. So he can keep the 392 in a garage for thirty years and sell it to some jerk for 150K

haha, I shouldn’t talk about what I don’t know. Maybe it’s being sold to benefit some charity or something...I wish I had that puppy though..that’s all I know...

Last edited:

Bierpower

Hooked
lol. So he can keep the 392 in a garage for thirty years and sell it to some jerk for 150K

haha, I shouldn’t talk about what I don’t know. Maybe it’s being sold to benefit some charity or something...I wish I had that puppy though..that’s all I know...
It's listed at a dealership. In my experience, there's a good chance they took it on trade for ~$8k and they're trying to make a quick buck.

jdofmemi

It's listed at a dealership. In my experience, there's a good chance they took it on trade for ~$8k and they're trying to make a quick buck.
Yep, and some sucker can beat them down to $25k and feel good, while not realizing just how bad he was screwed 🤣

Top Bottom