Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

It’s on Hosler Rd west past my house but not as far as Tonkle, the guy that does concrete that has the new red Chevy has it sitting by his red barn

Edit: white barn
View attachment 348315
View attachment 348316
View attachment 348317
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn, how much does he want for that? I'd love a project car but I don't really need one right now... Hemorrhaging money on other projects at 2 houses... But if one of you NE Indiana guys doesn't grab that I may have to.

Damn, $1,200 for Andy’s Jeep is a great deal ����[emoji23]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Looks like it's just the hard top and freedom panels maybe?

Edit, maybe not. He mentions wipers/washer... But the listing really seems to be focused on the hardtop.

Looks like it's just the hard top and freedom panels maybe?

Edit, maybe not. He mentions wipers/washer... But the listing really seems to be focused on the hardtop.

I was kidding. So many times you post up a picture of you jeep selling the hard top or something and all the potential buyers think your selling the whole jeep!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I was kidding. So many times you post up a picture of you jeep selling the hard top or something and all the potential buyers think your selling the whole jeep!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Haha, after I reread it I wasn't sure what he was selling... But definitely seemed like too good of a deal!

I guess I’ll have to reword the ad. I wondered I keep getting texts asking if my Jeep is still for sale.

I guess I’ll have to reword the ad. I wondered I keep getting texts asking if my Jeep is still for sale.

Well, some days I suffer from stupid... I forgot there is a wiper in the rear window... That was the only thing that had me scratching my head as to whether you were selling the hard top or entire jeep!

I was looking at SXS's for the wife to drive but if you're selling a 2 door for $1200 let me know. We'll just caravan to the offroad parks! :D

Top Bottom