Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

thombull

Thanks for the response everyone.

I think I'm going to go through with it. He told me that he was also removing the cost for freight to get them in which while I was calling around found to be as much as $50.00 a tire.

Plus he is going to bring them to me from Northridge to Orange County. I was going to mount these myself but I just found a place close by that will do it for 19.00 a tire including balance. And since I recovering from having a knee replacement, that sounds like a great price to me! Thanks again for your everyone's responses.👍

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

thombull

Thanks for the response everyone.

I think I'm going to go through with it. He told me that he was also removing the cost for freight to get them in which while I was calling around found to be as much as $50.00 a tire.

Plus he is going to bring them to me from Northridge to Orange County. I was going to mount these myself but I just found a place close by that will do it for 19.00 a tire including balance. And since I recovering from having a knee replacement, that sounds like a great price to me! Thanks again for your everyone's responses.👍

Regarding the Cooper STT Pro tires.......

Rb1boxer_3

Anyone up for a rebuild there's a 2010 Rubicon unlimited for sale in a Texas Facebook thread for 6900. It's a flood recovery title as for parts. I just can't seem to get the pics uploaded.

Out in the Boonies

WJCO

Meme King
Oreillys had several different weights of MasterPro gear oil for 5.29 a quart there yesterday and 14.99 per gallon.

WJCO

Meme King
Damn I like that grill. Think I may have to get one after I get the rest of the things I need for my jeep. Well be adding that to my camping equipment list for sure

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I saw it demo'd at a survival expo, it was pretty cool. I actually bought one, but I do more backpacking than car camping so I haven't even used it yet. They also make a valve for it so you can use green Coleman fuel cans instead of fullsize propane. :thumb:

Draconianwinter

I saw it demo'd at a survival expo, it was pretty cool. I actually bought one, but I do more backpacking than car camping so I haven't even used it yet. They also make a valve for it so you can use green Coleman fuel cans instead of fullsize propane. :thumb:
Very nice. Thanks for the input on this. Yeah I used to do a good bit of hiking years ago, and while I still like camping allot, my knees don't like it so much thanks to all the very fun and very joint abusing activities I used to do allot of lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom