Rubicrawl's build thread

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Just the front and bolt on at the rear it added up so fast couldn't believe it so is just went bolt on at rear for now who knows might just leave it that way I'll do pro rocks first but thanks brother can't wait

Sweet brother. Congrats. Maybe you can get away and break it in soon too brother.

rubicrawl

I know I wanted to do that Wayalife run but I won't get it till after maybe not till the king of the hammers if you guys go out let me know brother

rubicrawl

Finally!! finally!! finally !!!!! Thanks Evo you guys freakin rock!! Thanks drew for all your info and help

rubicrawl

Thanks brother I can't see it I don't have face book I was going to take pics there but the kids were starving so I booked it to mcdonalds down the street so I just waited to take pics at home

rubicrawl

Damn we have a few of us in Valencia area we should have a local suds and grub out here one of these weekends

CaliCrusher

Damn we have a few of us in Valencia area we should have a local suds and grub out here one of these weekends

We could. Or even have a Suds in the San Fernando valley around Sherman Oaks. That's a good intersection of the 101 and 405 freeways. :beer:

Top Bottom