Rubicon Take-Offs (East Coast)

KPM171

All of the parts listed below are from a 2013 JKUR and are packaged up and ready for you. I'd prefer prefer it if we just meet up in person, but I can ship on your dime. All parts are located in the DC Metro area.

• 4 Rubicon springs (18/59) & shocks - SOLD!
  • Front Track Bar - Please PM me to make me an offer
  • Sway bar links (front & rear) - Please PM me to make me an offer
  • Lower control arms (front & rear) - Please PM me to make me an offer
  • 2 Dana 44 OEM Diff Cover in good shape w/ all bolts - Please PM me to make me an offer
  • 2 OEM Intakes w/ air boxes - Please PM me to make me an offer
  • Chrome exhaust tip for 2.5" pipe w/ a little love dent - Please PM me to make me an offer - SOLD!

Thanks for looking! :thumb:

00U0U_jPrMoH2e0I9_600x450.jpg
00x0x_25zKaoOSuyK_600x450.jpg
00g0g_aZllKAnbZAV_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

KPM171

How different are the rubicon springs to sport springs
It depends on what springs are on your JK now. I'm guessing that a 2 door sport would have a set of 14/55 springs from the factory. If that's the case, then my springs should give you over an inch of lift over where you sit now. I'll let the experts chime in, but that's my understanding of factory springs.

jeepmojo

if you were in nh id be there today for them ! dam it

i agree only do it in person pick up then you know what your getting on both ends:yup:

KPM171

i agree only do it in person pick up then you know what your getting on both ends:yup:
In person is deff the way to go. There are mostly amazing & honest people in the Jeep community, but it's still best practice to inspect the product in person before buying. All it takes is one jerk to burn you.

jeepmojo

adding a bumper in spring i planned on upgrading springs

IMG_0546 (2).jpg to compensate add on my two door if you were here in nh id pick them up cuz when weather breaks ill need some IMG_9802 (2).jpg as u can see they wouldnt be going on so soon lol with all the snow were getting i think its - 5 in the mornings also congrats on the 2013 nice rig

Last edited:
Top Bottom