Rubicon Sway Bar vs EVO NO LIMITS

TrailHunter

Hooked
What if it is very muddy. Is it still okay?
When I was in the Mud last weekend, the sway bar was already disconnected… so the threads were all the way in and protected. When I re-connected to head home, it un-screwed no problem.. Had they been exposed (sway bar connected) before hitting the mud, I probably would have had to clear some mud off.

sastocky

Now you all have me wanting an onboard air system. Can’t say that i ever really wanted one. I can’t say that I want hookup my CO2 tank to the sway disconnect. Budget just went up. Haha

Last edited:

sastocky

I should say that I always carried the CO2 tank for air tools, but with the options in power tools these days….it is unnecessary and a pain to refill.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Now you all have me wanting an onboard air system. Can’t say that i ever really wanted one. I can’t say that I want hookup my CO2 tank to the sway disconnect. Budget just went up. Haha
My very first mod was an ARB twin under the hood... still going strong and worth every penny. It's compact, out of the way and gets the job done. And as far as tools go, it's hard to beat the cordless options today... you can recharge an M18 battery on the trail if needed... but you can't refill that CO2 tank. Plus you then have the option of easily running your sway bar or locker with the ARB if you want to.

Top Bottom