Rubicon Run - October 1-4 Photos

Ran the Rubicon last weekend with some great people. It was great to see old friends and make new ones. We had some off and on weather starting with Rain Thursday followed by 2 beautiful days of sunshine then a heavy rain Saturday night to make the run up Cadillac Hill a little slippery. Fun was had by all.

Anyone on this run feel free to post your pictures here to make them easier to find and in one place!

My DSLR took a dump after the first day so not may pics. Most of these are from Teresa's phone :thumb:

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

:beer:

Last edited:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Thanks for sharing the pictures Brandon! It was great wheeling with you two and hopefully we'll do it again soon!

noroad

SNOWBIRD!!! :rock: hahaha Nice pictures man! I told you guys we would bring some rain it was just a little late hahah!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thanks Brandon! Great pictures. Your jeep looks so good. You have become quite the wheeler! Always love hanging out with you guys.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Really, you're just going to post away like nothing happened? You know, after I responded to you by PM, I was kind of hoping you would have given things some thought and tried again. Now I see you for being the stand up guy that all your friends say you are. "In hindsight, you really should have sent a couple rigs down to Folsom (the closest part store that had a pump, that you could locate) for the part. Your friends, or more specifically, you should have not asked for help outside of your group. You should have taken care of yourselves." By the way, you're welcome.

Top Bottom