Rubicon 10th Anniversary Front Bumper

You've got friends in West Covina and you are in Oklahoma AND you ate an entire wheel of cheese? Im not even mad, I'm impressed.

Last edited:
I'm listing this for a friend in California.

2015 Rubicon 10th Anniversary Hard Rock Bumper, Skid plate and Fog lights.

Removed from my Hard Rock with 1000 miles. Excellent condition with no scratches or dents.

$950.00 Local only or you pay shipping. Located in West Covina, California

If you're interested send me a PM and I'll forward the seller's email address to you.

How much for the cool Jesus shoes in the pic. Ummmm comfy

I may be interested in the sandals, I'll let you guys know. But I almost forgot, I still have this fricken cereal I'm trying to get rid of. Any takers?

602517.jpg

Weeeeelllllllll...........this shit show is going to be good!! I've got my ticket, lets enjoy :hmm:

Way to go :asshat:
ReAd and Follow this isn't CRAIGSLIST or eBay!!!

"DO NOT post items for sale for other people!!"

1st POST and this was it!!! Way to go :clap2::asshat:

Perhaps there should be a scoreboard of sorts for these folks. This guy scored at least a 3... joined OCT 2015, first post to sell something, selling something for someone else... heck, he just needed to make a reference to eBay... :cheesy:

Perhaps there should be a scoreboard of sorts for these folks. This guy scored at least a 3... joined OCT 2015, first post to sell something, selling something for someone else... heck, he just needed to make a reference to eBay... :cheesy:

That would be really cool if that could be done. :cheesy:
The one with the highest score gets a free bag of chips? :idontknow:

CHIIIPS!!

EO3FzCi.jpg

Top Bottom