Rubicat Trying on some New Stickers

Prime8

wayoflife said:
if we can find a good vinyl match, yes, we plan on it.

Awesome! Well you can stick me at the front of the line for gecko banners! Thanks Eddie.
BTW, I like the lean banner design. I had a Rock Krawler banner in my last rig and due to it blocking some of my vision, I swore "no more banners". But the slim design of these has me rethinking my decision.

Big-T

Yep , very cool put me down for a set of the Cowl Decal's in silver. Since your in the process of making up new decal's what are the chances of getting a silver pair of JK side decal's made for New Mexico?

NAUJK

Need some that say "More than just a Jeep, Its a Wayalife".

These are awesome!! I will def order some of these along with some EVO ones to put on my rig! Keep up the good work WOL!! :beer: :thumb:

Bbreen724

Nevesjk06 said:
Looking pretty awesome, thinking the Oregon banner has to come off and replace with wayalife!!!

Just put the wayalife ones above it. I have New England ones and thats what Im planning on doing.

White_JKU

Awesome!!! IMO , I like them better than the Project JK stickers!! Much more modern design too!

Release date ?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome!!! IMO , I like them better than the Project JK stickers!! Much more modern design too!

Release date ?

i have a bunch on order now and should have them this week. i'll make an announcement once they're available :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Very cool! Need to look and see where I have space after JKX. What size is the windshield sticker? Will it fit on the rear window?

Bbreen724

MTG said:
Very cool! Need to look and see where I have space after JKX. What size is the windshield sticker? Will it fit on the rear window?

X2 on that question, I was thinking a similar thing... Hard top side windows? Will there be wayalife fender decals?

Top Bottom