Rubi transfer case

Atch

One of my buddies is selling his rubi transfer case with around 19k miles. He is asking 1k, is this a good deal or not?

1BAMFR

I bought mine used as well....paid 800 shipped....came out of a wrecked 2010 Rubi

Works great, one of the best mods I have ever bought.

The 4.1 with the 6spd. Is sick!

Anybody with an X or Sahara should jump all over it.

Is $1,000 worth it.....fuq yeah.....

BTW....it is 100% bolt in replacement.

Serg5000

One of my buddies is selling his rubi transfer case with around 19k miles. He is asking 1k, is this a good deal or not?

For a local buyer it may be a good deal. Shipping would be pricey for something that heavy.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Got mine for $750. As noted, it is 100% bolt on. Getting to the upper bolts on the case is really tricky, the space is really tight. A stubby wrench and a stubby ratchet is your best friend. Aside from that, it's pretty straightforward. Just took me a long time to get those bolts loose and then tighten them back up. Also, bench pressing the t-case was a little tricky. I really like the extra pulling power in 4 lo.

jkmohican

Im Jealous, I've been looking for Rubi T-case since the first time I've got out on a trail in 4 low. If I seen one for 850$, I'll be all over it. 1k$, sounds good, but it would make me think about it a little harder. I would still jump on it since, atleast for me, there hard to find in good shape.

Top Bottom