Roof Rack + Snorkel = Overland?

Our overlanding base camp, with Mel Wade, one of SoCals premier Overlanding outfitters and Adventure Guide......it's all about comfort ;)

Attachments

• image-695386190.jpg
    image-695386190.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 179
  • image-1763504505.jpg
    image-1763504505.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 177
While not flopping rock crawlers over on their roofs, I thought I would enjoy some light reading during my travels across the country this week, look it's the much anticipated Overland Journal "gear guide 2013" edition!

Attachments

• image-56700128.jpg
    image-56700128.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 154
While not flopping rock crawlers over on their roofs, I thought I would enjoy some light reading during my travels across the country this week, look it's the much anticipated Overland Journal "gear guide 2013" edition!

I that see you packed it in your Patagonia overland bag as well :cheesy:

Seriously, "overlanding shades"? I hope this article in the Overland Journal is just poking fun and not taking itself so serious.

Attachments

• image-2790952017.jpg
    image-2790952017.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 145
Seriously, "overlanding shades"? I hope this article in the Overland Journal is just poking fun and not taking itself so serious.

:cheesy: That is just way too funny but, I'd have to bet that every serious overlander has or is ordering up a set of them on Amazon even as we speak :cheesy:

These are totally "inefficient" for overlanding as they give you an advantage of having polarized lenses that also keep dust out of your eyes but, if you have contacts, nothing out there is better than a set of Wiley X motorcycle sunglasses...

large_697.jpg

They are truly the EVO DTD of sunglasses :cool:

If you ever stop by our neck of the woods I'll take you to the Patagonia plant/outlet here in Reno. Great deals to be had. 👍

Top Bottom