RONA : 1993 Jeep YJ Wrangler - Navajo Turquoise Metallic

So, I actually got a new Rugged Ridge soft top for Rona toward the end of last year but it was always way too cold to get it installed. For those of you who have soft tops, I know you know what I'm talking about. Fortunately, it finally got sunny and warm enough over the weekend to get it all buttery and make installation possible. Here are a few shots of what this girl looks like with it on.

View attachment 360165

View attachment 360166

View attachment 360167

View attachment 360168

Overall, I have to say that I'm really happy with this replacement top especially being that it came in the black diamond fabric and with tinted rear windows and with half door uppers! I would even go so far as to say that the quality of it is nicer than the old Bestop thin fabric she came with when we bought her.

Anyway, it was nice to get this new top on especially when it's almost time to take it back off again. :crazyeyes:
Damn, makes the whole thing look so fresh, even like new! Need to get that done on my TJ. [emoji106]

jdofmemi

Wow - good call! It is a crank shaft position sensor or CPS. First time we've been home in a long time or at least, for more than a couple of days and I went to take Rona out for a drive. Engine cranked but wouldn't turn over. After giving things a quick look, I decided that this was most likely the culprit based on past experience. And, sure enough, it was in fact the problem. A trip to O'Reilly and 15 minutes later, she fired right up again :yup:

Some guys I have wheeled with in YJs always carry at least two of those as spares. Glad it was a simple fix.

So, I actually got a new Rugged Ridge soft top for Rona toward the end of last year but it was always way too cold to get it installed. For those of you who have soft tops, I know you know what I'm talking about. Fortunately, it finally got sunny and warm enough over the weekend to get it all buttery and make installation possible. Here are a few shots of what this girl looks like with it on.

View attachment 360165

View attachment 360166

View attachment 360167

View attachment 360168

Overall, I have to say that I'm really happy with this replacement top especially being that it came in the black diamond fabric and with tinted rear windows and with half door uppers! I would even go so far as to say that the quality of it is nicer than the old Bestop thin fabric she came with when we bought her.

Anyway, it was nice to get this new top on especially when it's almost time to take it back off again. :crazyeyes:

That Jeep just looks so neat and clean the way it is. Most I've seen that age are butchered in one way, or many ways.

Top Bottom