ROAM - RTT - Vagabond XL - SOLD

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
All,

Ordered this tent; and, have decided to go a different direction (not going to run a RTT at this time).

Tent has been unpacked but never used, in perfect condition.

Tent is currently in my garage, ready for a new home.

Price New: $3000 (w/ tax/shipping)

Price for mine: $2000

Seeking local pickup only (Sparks, NV), as these tents aren’t small.

5A776165-F666-4CE6-ACBC-63FA3FFC4ADA.jpeg
FB736BD8-02FC-494A-A043-37C581AA5AE3.jpeg

Last edited:

Dale72

Hooked
All,

Ordered this tent; and, have decided to go a different direction (not going to run a RTT at this time).

Tent has been unpacked but never used, in perfect condition.

Tent is currently in my garage, ready for a new home.

Price New: $3000 (w/ tax/shipping)

Price for mine: $2000

Seeking local pickup only (Sparks, NV), as these tents aren’t small.

View attachment 372163
View attachment 372164
If my bedrack was cab height and not a half rack I would take it off your h

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If you still have this toward the end of March I might be hitting you up.

I’m trying to decided whether to go hard shell or soft shell

Dale72

Hooked
If you still have this toward the end of March I might be hitting you up.

I’m trying to decided whether to go hard shell or soft shell
I'm like you. Trying to decide between the soft or hard shell. Price wise it's definitely the soft shell. But setup time the hard shell is better

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
I'm like you. Trying to decide between the soft or hard shell. Price wise it's definitely the soft shell. But setup time the hard shell is better
It's a hard choice; I ultimately went this route due to more bang for buck. iKamper setup quick, but are not as spacious as the ROAM. Just depends on wants/needs.

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
The only reason I’m changing approach, we have a baby on the way… so, not as much over-landing planned.. going to use the rack to carry my spare.

Dale72

Hooked
The only reason I’m changing approach, we have a baby on the way… so, not as much over-landing planned.. going to use the rack to carry my spare.
Congratulations on the little one on the way. Since I went with a half rack, I can't go any bigger than a 2 to 3 person rtt.

benatc1

Hooked
I’ve been eyeing a tent for a while, one of the main reasons I’ve switched to the gladiator was for camping, etc , but like you we are expecting. Twins actually, so we’ll have 3 little ones and are fastly becoming a trailer camping family, which isn’t ideal for gladiator either I guess but going to keep making it work. Congrats on the little one

jesse3638

Hooked
I’ve been eyeing a tent for a while, one of the main reasons I’ve switched to the gladiator was for camping, etc , but like you we are expecting. Twins actually, so we’ll have 3 little ones and are fastly becoming a trailer camping family, which isn’t ideal for gladiator either I guess but going to keep making it work. Congrats on the little one
Damn congrats on the new additions. Nothing wrong with tent camping...haha.

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Thank you!!

Completely makes sense that you would adjust to trailer.

I went with the Gladiator bc it offers so much all round and just love the look as well… furthermore, working on convincing my wife that she needs a Wrangler 4XE, lol

I’m thinking of continuing to get the rig trail ready and we’ll see where the build takes me from there.

By the way, your Mojave looks sweet!

benatc1

Hooked
Thank you!!

Completely makes sense that you would adjust to trailer.

I went with the Gladiator bc it offers so much all round and just love the look as well… furthermore, working on convincing my wife that she needs a Wrangler 4XE, lol

I’m thinking of continuing to get the rig trail ready and we’ll see where the build takes me from there.

By the way, your Mojave looks sweet!
Thanks man, It’s such a great platform, good luck with the 4xe! My goal with the Mojave was more of that overland type but I think I’ll keep building for rocks and everything, so should be fun once the funds start flowing that way again lol

Top Bottom