River raiders off road

BlackHawk08jk

So I've never done any business with river raiders, but I have noticed there seems to be a lot of people on here that don't care for them just wondered why. (I mean the are for sure not ORE, just wondered)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Give them a call and ask for the owner Kenny. Once you get him on the line, ask him what he thinks about me. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haha another fan huh Eddie 

Here's what they had on their SEMA Jeep. If you can't read it, it says "Hey Eddie - BAN THIS!"

main.php

Yeah, just another fan that didn't like me pointing out how they used bondo on their tube fenders to hide their crappy welds or how I showed photos of their skid plates bend like nothing where a factory skid didn't bend at all. Truth hurts and for them, it's better to hate on me than to make a better product.

BlackHawk08jk

Here's what they had on their SEMA Jeep. If you can't read it, it says "Hey Eddie - BAN THIS!"

main.php

Yeah, just another fan that didn't like me pointing out how they used bondo on their tube fenders to hide their crappy welds or how I showed photos of their skid plates bend like nothing where a factory skid didn't bend at all. Truth hurts and for them, it's better to hate on me than to make a better product.

I seen the ban this in a pic but I didn't realize that is what it said! What a d-bag. And the bondo thing is a major d-bag thing to do I would be pissed if I got a product from a shop like that!😡 you can ban this thread now I did not now they where like that

Top Bottom