Right front door surround

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Looking for just a right front OEM door surround. Mine decided to kiss a tree Saturday. Probably won't really need it until Spring, since I'll be putting my hard top on soon for the winter.

Can't help with the door surround, but I must congratulate you on conquering Black Mamba! I had something (certainly looks like a tree) rub through the paint on the pillar in between the front and rear doors. Everyone swore I didn't touch it, but I think it was on that same climb.

Can't help with the door surround, but I must congratulate you on conquering Black Mamba! I had something (certainly looks like a tree) rub through the paint on the pillar in between the front and rear doors. Everyone swore I didn't touch it, but I think it was on that same climb.

That sucks man! I don't think there was any way you could've "rubbed" that tree, you were either hitting it hard or clearing it.

Greg why is it always the b pillar that you tear up lol.

Top Bottom