RESQ1 sighting

Skirmish

Just saw RESQ1 headed North on the I-15 in Cali 75 miles South of Vegas. Wonder where she's playing this weekend.

Your own personal garage following you through the desert ready at a moments notice to get you back in the race

Couldn't imagine a better vehicle than RESQ1 then. I'm having a hard time imagining trying to even keep up with EVO 1 though with that new bad ass HEMI

Couldn't imagine a better vehicle than RESQ1 then. I'm having a hard time imagining trying to even keep up with EVO 1 though with that new bad ass HEMI

The trucks are prepositioned throughout the race at different locations for the remote pit stops. In the event of a break down, they will drive to and recover the race car. RESQ1 is probably better suited for the really austere locations because of its capability. Here is another one of the chase trucks for the Reno to Vegas race that Mastercraft Safety is allowing Mel to use.

1.1.jpg

1.2.jpg

Last edited:
The trucks are prepositioned throughout the race at different locations for the remote pit stops. In the event of a break down, they will drive to and recover the race car. RESQ1 is probably better suited for the really austere locations because of its capability. Here is another one of the chase trucks for the Reno to Vegas race that Mastercraft Safety is allowing Mel to use.

View attachment 44590

View attachment 44591

Isnt the another evo built vehicle called chase 12?

Isnt the another evo built vehicle called chase 12?

Chase 12 is the truck he brought on ultimate adventure.

Like OverlanderJK said, Mel owns another very famous vehicle in the world of off roading. It goes by a few names; Utlimate Z71, EVO Z71 and when it is pulling duties for the Mastercraft Safety Racing and Impact Racing Teams in support of their Trophy Trucks, it goes by the name of Chase 12. It is called Chase 12 because it is the twelfth support truck out of maybe twenty trucks. Chase 12 has completed multiple Ultimate Adventure events which are brutal! That truck has also supported at least one JKX that I was on. It's a daily driver that is about as close to being a race vehicle as you could imagine. The truck is badass and has some serious build work done to it. Here's a few shots of Chase 12 when Mel dropped me off at a hotel in Huntington Beach. The kid who had to valet park it did not know what to think when Mel handed him the keys and walked off, I think the truck scared the little surfer guy.

image-3077052117.jpg

image-1905426116.jpg

Attachments

• image-1814864191.jpg
    image-1814864191.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 131
Like OverlanderJK said, Mel owns another very famous vehicle in the world of off roading. It goes by a few names; Utlimate Z71, EVO Z71 and when it is pulling duties for the Mastercraft Safety Racing and Impact Racing Teams in support of their Trophy Trucks, it goes by the name of Chase 12. It is called Chase 12 because it is the twelfth support truck out of maybe twenty trucks. Chase 12 has completed multiple Ultimate Adventure events which are brutal! That truck has also supported at least one JKX that I was on. It's a daily driver that is about as close to being a race vehicle as you could imagine. The truck is badass and has some serious build work done to it. Here's a few shots of Chase 12 when Mel dropped me off at a hotel in Huntington Beach. The kid who had to valet park it did not know what to think when Mel handed him the keys and walked off, I think the truck scared the little surfer guy.

View attachment 44670

View attachment 44671

I know that hotel! Born and raised Huntington Beach.

Top Bottom