Resell on craigslist

Chris1015

Hey all,

I'm trying to sell my stock bumpers/Steps/LED fogs on craigslist. I have them listed at $325...no interest yet. Probably because it's not a sought after list of items, any body recommend a selling price? Or what have you got in the past? Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
List them all separately and don't expect to get much. Think I sold my rear bumper for $100.00 after a year and a half of it being for sale. Stock parts take time to sell because they aren't sought after.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Agreed, free. Got rid of each of ours in a week. Beats taking the time to cut them and throw them in the trash.

ROBnTANK

Got rid of my bumpers, stock suspension components and tire carrier all for FREE. As mentioned above they aren't worth much and beats throwing them away.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Strangely enough someone paid $100 for my set of bumpers, but like others have said, that is very rare. All the other Jeep bumpers I've gotten rid of were given away for free.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
List them all separately and don't expect to get much. Think I sold my rear bumper for $100.00 after a year and a half of it being for sale. Stock parts take time to sell because they aren't sought after.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

You actually sold yours... haha. Mine are still sitting in the shed. I can't seem to give them away. Most everything else I have given away other than the drive shafts, rubi suspension, and tires and wheels.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Love CL... I sold my bumpers for $200, spare tire carrier for $75, Rubicon Rock Rails for $150, License Plate Holder $25, 5 JKR wheels/tires $979 (these took the longest by far).

Top Bottom