RENNY : 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk

Nice! My wife and i went and checked one out on our way to dinner. She seems to be on board:fingerscrossed:
Are the headlights the same as stock jk lights? Trucklites would be nice.

Congrats on the purchase. Looks good....in fact, thats the first time I think I've seen it parked next to a JK, and the Renegade isn't as small as I thought it was. :thumb:

Congratulations on your new Jeep. I looked at these on the dealer lot today. They look better in person than the pictures I had seen. It looks like it would be a great little rig for Colorado winters and driving National forest roads in the summer.

Congrats again!

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to updates on Renny. Maybe I missed it, but origin of the name?

Congrats, that's a nice looking vehicle. I was just looking at a Trail Hawk edition at the Dallas car show and I was quite impressed. I liked all the Easter egg they had hidden. I was hoping to get one but the wife said I had to get rid of one of my other vehicle if I wanted to get this :grayno:

Congratulations on your new addition. The new Renegade sounds like it may be a big hit and another home run for Jeep. Time will tell.

Please keep us updated on Renny, good or bad.

Awesome little Jeep man, I've been eyeing those as well. I am thinking about getting a 4x4 sport with the manual to get around town in. I'll use my XJ for trail adventures. I'm afraid of the problems with the 9-speed auto, hopefully they have it all sorted out in the Renegade. Nice pictures too!

Congrats! I actually like the red...white vehicles just seem too commonplace these days. Can't wait to see what happens when you throw some 35's on that thing and lift it...lol :clap2:

Top Bottom