Recommendation for high clearance steering stabilizer bracket!

SilverBack775

What brand setup would you recommend to relocate my steering stabilizer up? I'm running a Bilstein stabilizer if that matters or not. I've looked at several kinds like a synergy one that bolts up to the axle side track bar and uses the stock tie rod bracket and flipping it up. And I see a rancho that gives you both new brackets. Recommendations on a way to go here??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rottenbelly

What brand setup would you recommend to relocate my steering stabilizer up? I'm running a Bilstein stabilizer if that matters or not. I've looked at several kinds like a synergy one that bolts up to the axle side track bar and uses the stock tie rod bracket and flipping it up. And I see a rancho that gives you both new brackets. Recommendations on a way to go here??

Years ago I ran the synergy one and their clamp. It works well to get it up out of the way.
But I don't even use them anymore.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

The Rancho kit is affordable, made in the USA and will get the job done.

Andy5160

Hooked
Rancho is good no doubt. I have Rough Country bracket seating new in the open box.Got it before i flipped my drag link.If you want it. it is yours,If the shipping is stupid ill cover it if not ill let you know.
PM if interested.

Rottenbelly

You don't use the brackets or the stabilizer? And why don't you?

I spent some time dialing in my steering and it drives great without it. Didn't even notice a difference. And I drive a lot of dirt roads, rock crawling about every other day.
I ended up running hydro assist on both my jeeps in the long run though.

WJCO

Meme King
We have the Rancho one on the JK. Easy and simple. So simple that I bolted up my WJ one in a similar way.

zimm

Caught the Bug
Doesn't the evo drag link flip relocate the stabilizer too?
31600636754_acb104b473_k.jpg

Top Bottom