Rear Corners

CRAZYCASEY

Evo builders corners, i will be adding a slider bar soon. For me this was the only way to go so I can build them the way I want and have a clean fender less look

Attachments

• image-2977763529.jpg
    image-2977763529.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 154
  • image-2666080843.jpg
    image-2666080843.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 156
  • image-2734731111.jpg
    image-2734731111.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 162

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking at rear corners, RROR, PSC, EVO, post pics please, as well as pros and cons

I don't think they do it anymore especially after all the negative press they got from doing it but, RROR used to finish up their corners with bondo and then hide it with their super thick cottage cheese of a liner. Need I say, I am no fan of them. The PSC are essentially extended AEV corners (literally) and so they probably have one of the cleanest factory looks. If there is a down side to them, they are made with very thin steel. May not be a big deal but, that would be the con. Obviously, I run what I like and that would be EVO corners. They are super beefy and can be made to incorporate their awesome tire carrier. If there is a con, it's that they are tougher to install than something like a set of PSC's. Of course, this is all just my opinion. :yup:

main.php

GCM 2

Like the gentlemen above, I run the EVO rear armor/corners

Attachments

• image-2796109061.jpg
    image-2796109061.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 144
  • image-1563723531.jpg
    image-1563723531.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 153

GCM 2

How come your corners are the only I have noticed with that tube below where the license plate is ?

Not the only ones ;) Here is a photo of Off Road Evolution's EVO1 back in 2008(?), it's got the tubing also. I think it may be an extra that Off Road Evolution does to the corners when they do the install in-house. There are a few more running around on the forums and trails too.

Attachments

• image-1581327995.jpg
    image-1581327995.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 151

MTG

Caught the Bug
GCM 2 said:
Not the only ones ;) Here is a photo of Off Road Evolution's EVO1 back in 2008(?), it's got the tubing also. I think it may be an extra that Off Road Evolution does to the corners when they do the install in-house. There are a few more running around on the forums and trails too.

Thanks for posting this pic. I was wondering what they would look like color matched. Anyone know if there would be a problem mounting the tire carrier to painted corners?

LoPo

Caught the Bug

Yup, you just have to ask for it. They weld the tubing on after fitment. I almost had it done on mine.

bob-o12jk

Banned
Go with EVO! I have their corner armor but I haven't installed them yet. They are super beefy tho, EVO makes the best stuff, clean welds, super strong sh%t, and their stuff will outlast the life of the jeep itself

Jersey_Devil

Well I was gonna get rror myself but after reading this thread, :thinking:I'm gonna go with the Evo armor, and the builder corners if they don't have the bar on the bottom is can always weld one on myself! :thumb:

Robar

The Enforcer
Well I was gonna get rror myself but after reading this thread, :thinking:I'm gonna go with the Evo armor, and the builder corners if they don't have the bar on the bottom is can always weld one on myself! :thumb:

Here is another reason to choose something other than rror.

corner1.jpg

You have to cut large portions out of your tub to make them fit.

Top Bottom