Rear bumper

upnover

Anyone replaced their rubicon rear bumper? I was rear ended, deciding if I should swap it out but it did a good job stopping the ram behind me with no bed damage.
Not sure an aftermarket makes sense, unless I was doing the high and tight-no other one offers really any huge benefit.

If I did any it would probably be LoD.
Just curious what’s everyone’s thoughts.
Thanks

There are a ton of options out there now for aftermarket replacements. Just a matter of personal preference. Of course finding a stock takeoff would be easiest and cheapest, especially since most just give them away.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There are a ton of options out there now for aftermarket replacements. Just a matter of personal preference. Of course finding a stock takeoff would be easiest and cheapest, especially since most just give them away.
I'd have to agree with this ^^^^

But, if you're wanting something new, I really do like my high and tight rear bumper. Love how it's not heavy and how it doesn't hang stupid low and catch everything on climbs like most bumpers :)

CalSgt

Hooked
I loved my stock steel bumper but it didn’t survive, I caught it just right on a rock and twisted it.

I would have found a stock takeoff if I wasn’t worried that I would do it again.

Top Bottom