RCC's Gladiator Build

RCC

With the bed taken care of, I took care of the interior today.

I shopped around and tried to buy an off the shelf rear seat delete. I’m shocked that no one has them in stock and they have 6-8 week lead times. I would have thought for the cost of them they would be readily available.

So me and a friend of mine designed and built our own. Might end up trying to market the delete and the shelf.

IMG_9720.jpeg
IMG_9721.jpeg
IMG_9722.jpeg
IMG_9723.jpeg
IMG_9725.jpeg

WJCO

Meme King

I shopped around and tried to buy an off the shelf rear seat delete. I’m shocked that no one has them in stock and they have 6-8 week lead times. I would have thought for the cost of them they would be readily available.

So me and a friend of mine designed and built our own. Might end up trying to market the delete and the shelf.

View attachment 394305
View attachment 394306
View attachment 394307
View attachment 394308
View attachment 394309
That looks really nice. Steel, aluminum, something else?

Ddays

Hooked

View attachment 394305
View attachment 394306
View attachment 394307
View attachment 394308
View attachment 394309

Those are sick. Nice work

TheGrendel

View attachment 394305
View attachment 394306
View attachment 394307
View attachment 394308
View attachment 394309
damn. that looks so good. well done.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really like your spare tire solution, good job! Definitely need to do something like that for my JT (y)

Top Bottom