RCC's Gladiator Build

LVMohave

Awesome truck! I'd rob a bank tomorrow if I could build same truck, but I don't think I'd get enough cash to do it!!!

onlyone

Spent the past few days in central Colorado. The trailing arm suspension exceeded expectations. I‘ll have video soon.

I also learned trying to get down from Holy Cross City in a thunderstorm sucks.

View attachment 395120 View attachment 395121 View attachment 395122 View attachment 395123 View attachment 395124 View attachment 395125 View attachment 395126 View attachment 395127
You should try getting back down holy cross city in a thunderstorm, driving a 2dr JK sport on 33s….lol

Bad ass JT

jcruse64

Might have missed it, but looks like you upgraded your tail lights from stock. Are those Oracles? How do you like them? I've heard a lot of good things about them, and some not so good. I think the main misgivings on them are for those with the safety group, and how the blind-spot monitoring gets a little messed up when going with Oracles. I'm considering swapping to them, blind-spot issues or not.

Your build is absolutely choice!!!

RCC

Might have missed it, but looks like you upgraded your tail lights from stock. Are those Oracles? How do you like them? I've heard a lot of good things about them, and some not so good. I think the main misgivings on them are for those with the safety group, and how the blind-spot monitoring gets a little messed up when going with Oracles. I'm considering swapping to them, blind-spot issues or not.

Your build is absolutely choice!!!
Yes they are oracles. After ejecting a few sets of stock ones I got the oracles. After Oracle sent me the inline resisters mine have been flawless.

Top Bottom