Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

...omg tell me I didn't just type "never done planned" :doh:
Like! :yup:

Here are the new tires
View attachment 49742
Lookin good sir! :thumb: Can't wait to see the flex and order myself a set. I may run 'em white letters facing in to keep our Jeeps from getting confused!

The more I look the more I like those Rubi Rims and they look great with the BFG's on them.......KP you selling yours?
My Rubi rims are long gone. Sorry man. What about a nice chrome exhaust tip or an OEM bumper instead?

Like! :yup:

Lookin good sir! :thumb: Can't wait to see the flex and order myself a set. I may run 'em white letters facing in to keep our Jeeps from getting confused!

My Rubi rims are long gone. Sorry man. What about a nice chrome exhaust tip or an OEM bumper instead?

Yeah that major color difference won't keep us from getting confused.

Yeah I'll take an OEM bumper to replace the one I already have. :bleh: I actually really want to do an exhaust, I am considering the one you and Rocco have.

Yeah I'll take an OEM bumper to replace the one I already have. :bleh: I actually really want to do an exhaust, I am considering the one you and Rocco have.

As of now, AFE doesn't make that kit for a 2 door although I don't know why. It looks like it would be as simple as just cutting out the 14" of straight pipe before the axle to make it work. Then again, I don't really know metal working so it's probably more complicated than I think.

As of now, AFE doesn't make that kit for a 2 door although I don't know why. It looks like it would be as simple as just cutting out the 14" of straight pipe before the axle to make it work. Then again, I don't really know metal working so it's probably more complicated than I think.

To my understanding when it comes to building an exhaust there is a lot of math that needs to be done. So that may be why its not that simple. I think dynomax makes a 2 door system for the 3.8 so that could be an option one day. But this won't come until after the other stuff first. Rear bumper/tire carrier, front bumper, oil pan skid, diff covers, then maybe an exhaust.

Zach, I couldn't have said it better.

Zach, I couldn't have said it better.

Thank you thank you :thankyou:

Ya know, I just realized, you're going to get to do the cv topless and yellow jacket trails with the new tires. I wonder how much of a difference it will make :hmm:

Last edited:
Thanks for the inclusion sir, my only condition is that we have a moat with alligators in it

Idk how good of an idea that is since we are sure i have some clumbsy people around who could fall in. Or are these tamed aligators?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379624422.176086.jpg I think I'm packed. Just need some more beer and ice, right?

If only the OCD/CDO worked like that. I work in logistics for a living. I'll probably have more "just in case" gear than everyone else combined. I may need a trailer...

Top Bottom